Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is internet speed affecting your Business?

Of course, if your internet speed is low,It can affect your business or work.If your internet speed is high then your work will be done in very less time.
Definitely, whenever I am working online I always recharge my two mobile networks. This is because I don't want a case of bad network affecting my activities on the internet because it has happened to me so many times.

Advertisement Placeholder
Suppose you have a business that you do from home.

Have you ever been embarrassed by the speed of the Internet in your work, and how is its quality in your country?

Note this is the speed of the Internet; I picked it up in the morning at a university here.

View attachment 2792
The internet connection and speed are obstacles which hinder my productivity while working online a lot. It stresses me out when the Wi-Fi is not working, and when I switch to use data connection more often than not the network is also questionable

I want to add a point, that the remote positions always require stable and a good connection (at least the upload speed is 1.5 Mbps and the download speed is 5 Mbps).

When ever there is a very good internet connection in an environment, there will be good marketing both online and offline because communication and other means of communication will be active.

I am always working online and there was a time when I was in a location where the network is really bad to the extent that iwasnt able to connect for about six month until I change location .

I use 250 mbps broadband internet, I get pretty decent speed. Therefore, I have not in any way affected because of internet connectivity. I also have a power back up on my router, therefore, even if there is power cut, I can still use internet on my laptop and mobile phone.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds