Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is internet speed affecting your Business?

Suppose you have a business that you do from home.

Have you ever been embarrassed by the speed of the Internet in your work, and how is its quality in your country?

Note this is the speed of the Internet; I picked it up in the morning at a university here.

View attachment 2792
That’s fast internet. We are lucky to get 200MB in the area I’m living in the UK. I currently have 80MB on a wireless connection and that’s plenty for my business needs apart from when it comes to downloading a backup of Bizdustry - that’s many Gigabytes!

I don’t have to worry about any data limitations- it’s unlimited, with a fair usage policy of course. I think people only really need that speed if they have a job that means they constantly need to download/upload, for example, as a website developer or content creator. These people are wanting to earn money and want to pay for the convenience of saving a huge deal of time.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are times the internet speed will affect the quality of flow of activities in business of course. Especially when you talk of those involved in trading cryptocurrencies or forex market

Yup, Africa has big issues at this point; most of their countries couldn't do something great, except South Africa and the North African countries.
No way, you should travel xD

Seriously, you get so annoying when you have to even contact the customer service to complain about how slow and dragging the network is and they will tell you that they are working on it and still end up not doing anything.

Well sometimes it is not affecting but there are sometimes over here that I always have a poor network and this may even take a lot of time before you may be able to do anything when this arises sometimes it can affect business slightly.

Yes, it has really inflicted my dealings negatively. I go some days without network services and other days rickety network system. I find it hard to even research or comment on bizdustry due to poor network connection.

Well to me I can say it's not affecting my business but rather it's improving the level of my business interaction with alot of people around the world this alone hensting my business advertisement alot.

Yes I know of it, its really effects when the network is extremely bad one cannot even type muchless works.i can still remember when I loss two online jobs just because of network
Well I think the only business is that the speed of internet will really affect are those businesses that are based on internet that is their operations are based solely on the speed of the internet.

Internet speed affect my business because I need a fast internet speed to do majority of things online. A fast internet is needed for me to post on this forum. I will not get credited if I make a post with no network. I have noticed about this for a long time.

Yes, an unstable internet connection may demoralize employees since it impacts their timely delivery of services, and a delay in communication due to a poor internet connection can also harm the business's reputation.

The speed of your network can affect many aspects of your business, impacting directly on productivity and the business'success. A 2013 survey by storage experts, Sandisk, revealed the average employee wastes one week per year waiting on their company's network to respond

The speed and sometimes the server or host plays a big role in how businesses are being operated online,slow internet coupled with slow server can cripple a business

The internet speed here is quite average now not as terrible as it was in the past, however, there are some occasions that the signal just disappears totally and you may have to hold on for several minutes before you can do your work.

The speed and sometimes the server or host plays a big role in how businesses are being operated online,slow internet coupled with slow server can cripple a business
Very true, it can be so frustrating, especially if you have a waiting customer. Sometimes the customers might not understand it's the network delaying the transaction, so would get angry and start saying all sorts of words.

Well sometimes it is not affecting but there are sometimes over here that I always have a poor network and this may even take a lot of time before you may be able to do anything when this arises sometimes it can affect business slightly.
I believe that the only kind of business is that can depend on the speed of internet are those business which their operations and mostly base on the internet. These businesses are mostly digital businesses that cut their resources from the internet.

I believe that the only kind of business is that can depend on the speed of internet are those business which their operations and mostly base on the internet. These businesses are mostly digital businesses that cut their resources from the internet.
A lot of people are really interested in the online business because it is possible for you to make money on your spare time even when you still concentrate in your main offline business.

The internet speed is okay but it's pretty expensive. Sometimes it gets really fast especially at night and it's good for downloading at such times.l

Most times in my country, internet speed is really low and can be frustrating ,people have to move to places where they can get a better internet connection just to browse and market their business online

To be really honest with you this your speed can't be achieved and sustained for 40 minutes in my country,it's so porous that one can't even take exams online
we had the same challange in my home country,because i personally do experience a very low and distruptive network issues often,and this has really affected my work online.

Suppose you have a business that you do from home.

Have you ever been embarrassed by the speed of the Internet in your work, and how is its quality in your country?

Note this is the speed of the Internet; I picked it up in the morning at a university here.

View attachment 2792
This depends on the network service used.
I get frustrated especially when i am trying to place an advert or make an enquiry online, and the network starts misbehaving.
I know some countries where their networks do not pose much challenge

A lot of people are really interested in the online business because it is possible for you to make money on your spare time even when you still concentrate in your main offline business.
Yes I am definitely among those people that are so enthusiastic to be making money online as I feel it is very convenient in fact as I am typing this comment I am in my room and on my bed typing it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds