Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is internet speed affecting your Business?

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Credits
Suppose you have a business that you do from home.

Have you ever been embarrassed by the speed of the Internet in your work, and how is its quality in your country?

Note this is the speed of the Internet; I picked it up in the morning at a university here.

View attachment 2792

Advertisement Placeholder
Seriously, internet connection is a very big challenge to so many businesses because I can remember at our workplace when we had a very big down time on our internet connection; we were almost blind because most of our business transaction is carried online and we couldn't do anything that day because we didn't have a connectivity with our internet as a result of sluggish internet connection.

Seriously, internet connection is a very big challenge to so many businesses because I can remember at our workplace when we had a very big down time on our internet connection; we were almost blind because most of our business transaction is carried online and we couldn't do anything that day because we didn't have a connectivity with our internet as a result of sluggish internet connection.
Yup, Africa has big issues at this point; most of their countries couldn't do something great, except South Africa and the North African countries.
No way, you should travel xD

Of course, if your internet speed is low,It can affect your business or work.If your internet speed is high then your work will be done in very less time.

Every business you see now have connection with the internet and it also have a way of determine the progress of your business because it the internet is low you make low profit but if it is high you make more profit

Have you ever been embarrassed by the speed of the Internet in your work, and how is its quality in your country?

Note this is the speed of the Internet; I picked it up in the morning at a university here.

View attachment 2792
I am actually facing the exact problem right now, I am always having internet problem in my house and I am facing a lot of challenges by the poor internet network that doesn't allow me to work perfectly at home when I am free, sometimes I have to goto my shop nearby to have access to internet .

Well, even though I've never had a business to do at my house at least until now, I was once really bored by the slow internet speed in DSL mode.
But after switching to the FTTH system, now, as you can see from this screenshot
View attachment 2796

my internet speed situation at home has greatly improved. (y) (y)

To be really honest with you this your speed can't be achieved and sustained for 40 minutes in my country,it's so porous that one can't even take exams online

Yes I have on so many occasions, there are certain times I would want to quickly go into a site and do one or two gig then quickly go out so I can meet up with other activities, but I get stock at the site because of the network speed, it can be very annoying majority of the times

Sure it does. I am a freelancer and most of the stuff I do can only be done very well in the night because of the slow internet service in my country.

Pretty stressful.

View attachment 2792
One of the major problem I am dealing with is internet speed. You have to be switching from one network to the other to get a decent connection speed and this means you have to subscribe to a many networks and yet you still dont get the speed you desire. By the way which country did you get this amazing speed?

The internet speed is quite a little embarrassing from my end...Africa(Nigeria) to be precised but other times it's really at a very good speed.

The internet speed in this country is very low compared to others and to a very large extent it is affecting my job and that is why I plan to relocate to a place with better rate.

View attachment 2792
The thing is that the speed of internet affect the business that I was working for in the past preparation customer comes into the restaurant that I was working then and they want to see browsing if the internet still on our Wi-Fi is slow then some people might be tempted not to come back to the business again.

The thing is that the speed of internet affect the business that I was working for in the past preparation customer comes into the restaurant that I was working then and they want to see browsing if the internet still on our Wi-Fi is slow then some people might be tempted not to come back to the business again.
Not just work alone it also affects some of my day to day purchase. There was a day I tried paying for a purchase at a store and I decided make a transfer with my bank online app, it took almost 15 minutes before I could make the transfer just because of network.

To be really honest with you this your speed can't be achieved and sustained for 40 minutes in my country,it's so porous that one can't even take exams online
The only time I noticed that we have stable internet network is in the midnight and that's when I normally work online, anything from morning the network starts messing up again.

Yes I have on so many occasions, there are certain times I would want to quickly go into a site and do one or two gigs then quickly go out so I can meet up with other activities, but I get stuck at the site because of the network speed, it can be very annoying majority of the times
Nigeria actually has one of the slowest internet speeds in the world and also it is one of the most expensive in the world. I recently just read an article on that. It is crazy that Nigerian have to deal with such.

Yes I know of it, its really effects when the network is extremely bad one cannot even type muchless works.i can still remember when I loss two online jobs just because of network

It's slow but I make use of what I have till it improves or a solution comes, some countries are far worse, so I can't complain much about it, though downloading a movie or music is quiet a chore.

Internet browsing network is really porous in my country Nigeria, telecommunication companies lack infrastructure but they rather spend money on celebrities for brand sponsorship

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds