Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Google getting worse for SEO?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I feel like Google isn't as useful as it once was. I feel like SEO through Google isn't as good anymore. It feels almost like they have changed too much and it hurts us site owners more than anything.

Is there any methods to get more out of Google?

Advertisement Placeholder
I can't agree less with you that Google SEO is now worse to use these days. As a blogger ow Website owner it's now hard to rank on Google search engine even with good knowledge of SEO and when I met some people on this issue they said there are tricks to it

Not at all. Google is not getting worse, but rather, it is getting wiser. I love the direction Google has taken to emphasize the quality of content rather than the quantity. SEO experts just have to improve and up their game.

even though Google has changed in that way you are talking about there are still some of the things they are trying to improve to help site owners in one way or the other, so you just need to check it out and understand how these things work.
[automerge]1618511200[/automerge]
even though Google has changed in that way you are talking about there are still some of the things they are trying to improve to help site owners in one way or the other, so you just need to check it out and understand how these things work.

I can't agree less with you that Google SEO is now worse to use these days. As a blogger ow Website owner it's now hard to rank on Google search engine even with good knowledge of SEO and when I met some people on this issue they said there are tricks to it
What trick are they making use of i would like to know because it seems the only trick i know about is writing good content ,and this is obviously what helps your blog. When it comes to google ranking

I will comment on this as a visitor... Recently i discovered that google no longer bring valuable result when it comes to search engines! The company is now filled with people that would like to make money out of you! This are the ones ranking at the top every search.
For example i searched for how to trade bitcoin.... the first 5 website popping up never gives me a valuable ans.... But using presearch engine what i should have use thousand of dollars to get, i got it right away from the engine. . i this this way google is slacking.

I will comment on this as a visitor... Recently i discovered that google no longer bring valuable result when it comes to search engines! The company is now filled with people that would like to make money out of you! This are the ones ranking at the top every search.
For example i searched for how to trade bitcoin.... the first 5 website popping up never gives me a valuable ans.... But using presearch engine what i should have use thousand of dollars to get, i got it right away from the engine. . i this this way google is slacking.
I think its possible that many sites are now making use of fake means to put their site up on google search engine. This might be the cause of it too

One of the things I hate with google about their new so policy is how they take someone straight to their system generated answer from a search and then the person won't see the ads you places before then thereby reducing you expected revenue which is bad.

I feel like Google isn't as useful as it once was. I feel like SEO through Google isn't as good anymore. It feels almost like they have changed too much and it hurts us site owners more than anything.

Is there any methods to get more out of Google?
If it can get worse by the day at all, it will be as a result of some unscrupulous elements that are doing it by all means all over the internet. SEO is still a very good tool to use.

If you want to use the internet, you cannot skip Google. You may not use gmail, youtube, adsense, adwords, or any google product, but google will track you where ever you go

I think we need to do your research very well and also use reliable tools for your SEO. If you have a good blog and create quality content then you are definitely on your way to ranking higher on Google.

Google isn't getting worse for search engine optimisation but just that people do not really know how to do this search engine optimisation using very good keyword along with it.

Like someone set up here Google it's not getting worse for SEO but the problem is that there are a lot of competition and if you don't have the knowledge you will definitely not succeed.

Hmmm google might not be at fault totally do, as i feel most sites this days that find their way to get top ranked on google, manage to do this without quality content. Though i noticed it that recently i dont actually get reasonable answers for my search, i just felt i was not placing the right words

Google releases update frequently to wipe out the poor sites that were ranked due to black hack techniques. If you are using black hat you will lose your rank during he update.

Google releases update frequently to wipe out the poor sites that were ranked due to black hack techniques. If you are using black hat you will lose your rank during he update.

Seriously, my question is why would most people new websites tend to choose making use of black hat techniques to boost their ranking when they are well aware Google will fish them out.

I do not think Google is making SEO harder, it is getting harder because of competition. Five years ago there were fewer sites compared to the number of sites currently, therefore, ranking was easier in the past.

If google is begging to change the game from enabling people who are using their platform for their SEO there should be other platforms one can switch to in order to utilize their resources

I hope it is not because you're doing something wrong or against their contract agreement with you that this is happening. If not, get some other platforms outside google instead

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds