Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Google getting worse for SEO?

I don't think Google is useless nowadays. They've done well with the reintroduction of Google Ads. I tell you that's a means of promoting your products internationally and trust me, it provides greater reach than social media ads.

Advertisement Placeholder
Considering I have always done everything in the best interest of Google, I would say that yeah... It has problems. It seems like a lot of site owners, especially bloggers, have lost so much of their traffic the last few years it is insanity. My traffic is down 70%.

Yes it keep changing specially whenever they update their algorithm you might be thrown from front page to somewhere so that's why I don't like them and never relay on Google to be honest.

This is something I've noticed as well. Im ending up with really long strings of -terms. I even had to use Bing a couple of times.

Google is one of the best search engines out there. They constantly improve their algorithm to stop people from abusing them and to provide a reliable search result to the users. Always follow best practice and don't only depend upon google for your network traffic. Try to implement SEO on other search engines like Bing. This would drive additional traffic to your site and google would recognize your site better and rank you better in their searches.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds