Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is company review really important?

Ogbest

Loyal member
Credits
Reviews not only have the power to influence consumer decisions but can strengthen a company's credibility. Reviews have the power to gain customer trust, and they encourage people to interact with the company. Customer interaction ultimately leads to improved profits for business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Since business exists primarily to satisfy customers then definitely review are very important for a company. Customers opinion about a business is very key towards letting the company make eight decisions.
Customers may have negative feedback about a business but then the feedback is what helps a company to know what to do and how to work on changing the negative to positive
[automerge]1612302003[/automerge]
Since business exists primarily to satisfy customers then definitely review are very important for a company. Customers opinion about a business is very key towards letting the company make eight decisions.
Customers may have negative feedback about a business but then the feedback is what helps a company to know what to do and how to work on changing the negative to positive

Reviews not only have the power to influence consumer decisions but can strengthen a company's credibility. Reviews have the power to gain customer trust, and they encourage people to interact with the company. Customer interaction ultimately leads to improved profits for businesses.

Most people take decisions with companies review, me majorly, I check for personal experience of people about a company before I make my decision with that company. Reviews speak a lot about a company, so I believe company review is important.

Reviews not only have the power to influence consumer decisions but can strengthen a company's credibility. Reviews have the power to gain customer trust, and they encourage people to interact with the company. Customer interaction ultimately leads to improved profits for businesses.

tell me the review of a particular company is the most important thing I must wash for because with this I will have a deep understanding of their mode of operation and what to expect when doing business with them if I find out that what they are doing will not suit me I will never do any business with them.
[automerge]1612336879[/automerge]
tell me the review of a particular company is the most important thing I must wash for because with this I will have a deep understanding of their mode of operation and what to expect when doing business with them if I find out that what they are doing will not suit me I will never do any business with them.

For nearly 9 in 10 consumers, an online review is as important as a personal recommendation. Customers are likely to spend 31% more on a business with “excellent” revuew .On average, a one-star increase on Yelp leads to a 5 to 9% increase in a business's revenue.

Yes, company reviews are really important, especially from those who have been there for long time, they know almost everything about it so of course before you go ahead looking for a job in a company, you should always ask around, maybe the situation there is really bad. For example, they are harassing, they don't pay on time, they are gender biased. Etc.

You are right, company reviews are highly important in any business and can be achieved by making sure that you have great management techniques, do make sure to offer quality goods and services as well as great customer services skills, if you have an ecommerce store, do make sure to deliver at the expected time and deliver the right thing, effective return and refund policies are important, all these would enable customers trust you and also refer more people thereby creating better reviews and image improvement for your company.

Reviews not only have the power to influence consumer decisions but can strengthen a company's credibility. Reviews have the power to gain customer trust, and they encourage people to interact with the company. Customer interaction ultimately leads to improved profits for bu
By general meaning of company review, which means; "Company reviews are written by current and former employees, and provide useful details about a company"
Reviews provide information on the company culture, the managers, the hiring process, salaries, and more. Company reviews and ratings are available for just about every major company and many smaller employers.

A review concerning a company is very important to the company. It tells a lot about whay the company is. It shows whether a company is worthy of being patronised or not. A positive review of a company means a company is doing well in satisfying customers to a maximum. Whereas, a negative review about a company tells the company what to improve on in order to get better
[automerge]1612343714[/automerge]
A review concerning a company is very important to the company. It tells a lot about whay the company is. It shows whether a company is worthy of being patronised or not. A positive review of a company means a company is doing well in satisfying customers to a maximum. Whereas, a negative review about a company tells the company what to improve on in order to get better

Company review can be negative or positive which ever way it either makes the company improve on the quality of their goods and services because the feedback you get from customers make you know what your customers actually needs. So therefore reviews are important

yes review is very importany because its describe the calliber of company also improve the strenghts of company.. Through review company owners can take decision easily and better for company.

Reviews not only have the power to influence consumer decisions but can strengthen a company's credibility. Reviews have the power to gain customer trust, and they encourage people to interact with the company. Customer interaction ultimately leads to improved profits for business.
True. That is because one of the things a consumer looks at is whether it is worth it and their money will not be wasted if they buy what they need from the said company. Maintaining the proper operation of a company is necessary so that not only positive reviews increase but also the number of consumers who will trust it.

For nearly 9 in 10 consumers, an online review is as important as a personal recommendation. Customers are likely to spend 31% more on a business with “excellent” revuew .On average, a one-star increase on Yelp leads to a 5 to 9% increase in a business's revenue.
Yes its very importantant. Customer reviews have become an omnipresent feature of online shopping. Go to any large retailer—Best Buy, Nike, Bed Bath & Beyond, etc. —and you’re sure to find a “Write a Review” button where customers can submit the pros, cons, ratings, and general feedback about any given product. Though this customer-generated data is widely used, both by customers who want to make the best product purchases, and by businesses who want to optimize their online presence with positive customer feedback, do we really know how useful this data is? Evidence suggests online reviewer feedback suffers from significant biases and inaccuracies that could significantly undermine their value.

As a company, you must be dynamic in nature in terms of managing the company. To this end, I would say company review is very paramount and there are tools you can use to assess the review such as:

1. Product Survey: You can carry out a product survey on how effective and acceptable a product is. Also,

2. Enquiries Handling: How customer support was able to respond to enquiries and resolve issues on time.

A company's review is very important in the short and long term future of the company. Personally, before I deal with any company, I check for their reviews and I actively ignore the ones with bad reviews.

Company reviews has a lot to say about the company’s products, treatment of employees and also customer base. Though there may be different motive behind some customer review but it doesn’t mean it should be neglected. Company review also measure the success of a company. I mean the purpose of every business is to satisfy its customers or client, so company reviews can be used to assess its performance.

Very good (or bad) reviews have a way of quickly spreading. Encouraging consumers to review your company is an easy way to expand your brand's reach. When people have good things to say, they are also more likely to share their reviews on more sites, including external websites like Yelp, FourSquare, and TripAdvisor.

Company's reviews are very important to the general health of a business because it let's the business interacts with its customers, it gives the business the opportunity to correct it's mistake if any, from what their customers are saying about the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds