Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is company review really important?

Reviews not only have the power to influence consumer decisions but can strengthen a company's credibility. Reviews have the power to gain customer trust, and they encourage people to interact with the company. Customer interaction ultimately leads to improved profits for business.
Review of a company is essential to accertain company's progress. Reviews serves as feedbacks which is very crucial to the growth of any company. Any company that jettison customers review is doing so at its peril.

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course if a customer is buying anything of a product from your company he would read the reviews first. Good reviews make customer trust on the company. If I see a company with bad reviews I would never order anything from that company .

To me I don't care so far the said company is paying my bills, if you resign because of a company review that doesn't go Well with you, who will pay your bills?
I'm just there to gather something up and find my way out but I will not go out and start roaming again because a common bad review, no please.

For nearly 9 in 10 consumers, an online review is as important as a personal recommendation. Customers are likely to spend 31% more on a business with “excellent” revuew .On average, a one-star increase on Yelp leads to a 5 to 9% increase in a business's revenue

Yes a company review is really very important , in review of a company it enable you to know the strength of the company like what the company can do ,how far they have reach and also know their available challenges that brings the company down it helps you to know and study ways of helping them out of the situation . if a company has good reputation it also calls for more customers than those who has bad reputation.

I think it is very important because it helps the customers and clients get an opportunity to voice out and back to the company for the goods or services they have received if it is satisfactory enough or way below their expectation or below the promises of the company. It is most important for the company in able to re-strategize, address, and improve in all aspects.

Very good (or bad) reviews have a way of quickly spreading. Encouraging consumers to review your company is an easy way to expand your brand's reach. When people have good things to say, they are also more likely to share their reviews on more sites, including external websites like Yelp, FourSquare, and TripAdvisor

Absolutely, company reviews are very important for the innovation and branding of a company. Innovations in the sense when a company is thinking of introducing a new product reviews provide a viable information source. With reviews you can be able to tell what your clients want and tailor your innovations in line with it. Branding too is an important part of a company as its the perspective through which the company want to be seen. And with reviews you can achieve a solid branding image.

Very good (or bad) reviews have a way of quickly spreading. Encouraging consumers to review your company is an easy way to expand your brand's reach. When people have good things to say, they are also more likely to share their reviews on more sites, including external websites like Yelp, FourSquare, and TripAdvisor

Reviews not only have the power to influence consumer decisions but can strengthen a company's credibility. Reviews have the power to gain customer trust, and they encourage people to interact with the company. Customer interaction ultimately leads to improved profits for business.
It is very important that s company maintains good relationships with her clients and customers to a certain level of extent. This is because it brings about good and positive reviews and which open more opportunities for the companies to trade with new clients and make more profits.

yes a company's review is very important because it will give some people who are going there to do business with that company and understanding of how you knew it or how their mode of operation is and they have so much to tell about a particular company

Company review is important and needed at the same Tim because the reviews are gathered from clients known as feed back, these feedbacks will help the company make adjustment on the goods and services they produce.

Companies review is very important because this will make people that are coming to do business with a certain organisation to know how they have have been handling there are customers so that the person that is coming will know what to expect and what not to expert

Review don't just have the ability to impact purchaser choices yet can reinforce an organization's believability. Audits have the ability to acquire client trust, and they urge individuals to associate with the organization. Client collaboration eventually prompts improved benefits for organizations.

Reviews not just have the ability to impact customer choices yet can reinforce a company's believability. Reviews have the ability to acquire client trust, and they urge individuals to communicate with the company. Client communication eventually prompts improved benefits for business

It is quite important for businesses to have a review. This review helps the business and entrepreneur to know where they are, what they are doing well, what they need to correct and how do they improve for their customers.

Yes for a good company, review is very important. If the review is positive, it attracts the attension of the customers.
As the customers of a company increase in number the profit of the the company also increases.

Reviews shows the company's state since it is based on experiences and should be considered very well. Opinions in reviews mostly tells the negative and positive feedback of a company. It is often researched by many before embarking into their journey. It is a reliable source but be sure also to check the legit ones.

One of the definition of madness is to continue to do things the same way and expect different result. Reviews in business sector is necessary to keep track of the company's progress, mistakes and what else is needed to introduced. Everyday in day out, business keep introducing different new things, this is a result of business review. Without review it will be difficult to know what your customers really want.

Company review is not only important but also necessary, infact my decision to invest or patronized a company will be based on good reviews from people. For example if I wanted to order for an item on online shopping site, I must read the reviews of those that have bought the product from the choosing company before ordering for such items
Company review is always and will always be important. If I have a company, definitely, it will keep going under review, so as to enable me asertain where the company is lagging behind. Once finds out, it can easily be amended.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds