Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Amazon expensive than eBay?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
Credits
Amazon and eBay are good sites for online shopping . But according to my experience, eBay has cheap products than Amazon. Amazon has mostly same products like ebay but the price is expensive and some sellers also charge "shipping fee".
What is your opinion? Give your feedback about this matter according to your experience.

Advertisement Placeholder
On several occasions I compared the prices and in general Amazon is more expensive than eBay, but in some cases it is the opposite. It is true that some sellers charge the shipping fee, but not all. It all depends on the product and the shipping site.

Amazon offers are usually more expensive compared to eBay. Amazon offers more varieties of products compared to eBay. Shipping fee isn’t free on amazon and eBay If get lucky the seller may not collect shipping fee

Selling on eBay is cheaper than selling on Amazon. This is because Amazon charges more fees that can eat into your profit margin. The standard Amazon fee is 15% with a $0.99 fee per item, while eBay fees for a standard account are often less than 9.15%

In short, the risks are lesser for the buyer. Amazon will charge a premium for its services in ensuring a hassle free customer experience. Therefore,Amazon is a bit more expensive than eBay.

Surely amazon is more expensive than ebay. After so many years online, I cant order nothing from cheap amazon stocks,because in 2020 it isnt available in my country.

Amazon and eBay are good sites for online shopping . But according to my experience, eBay has cheap products than Amazon. Amazon has mostly same products like ebay but the price is expensive and some sellers also charge "shipping fee".
What is your opinion? Give your feedback about this matter according to your experience.
Amazon is way too expensive as compared to eBay, maybe has a result of the extra security measures they employed guarantee their customers Hassel free shopping.

Don’t really have much to say oh this, I think everyone knows Amazon is expensive than Ebay, but Amazon always be have an hard time almost all the time.

Amazon is more organised and have standard products than eBay. Some goods are more expensive on eBay. Remove tax and fees,Amazon is the better among the two.

I prefer Amazon to eBay because it offers one of the best and seamless way to buy and sell on its platform. The website is easy to use and intuitive

Amazon offers much more options to pick from than eBay but on a general I prefer shopping on eBay more.

Amazon is a little bit more expensive but it offers a seamless experience to buy a guaranteed product in most cases, with guaranteed shipping, so you can check an item knowing you can ship it.
While on eBay, i have a hard time finding sellers that use international shipping.

They are both nice e-commerce website. But from my personal experience, Amazon seems a bit more expensive compared to eBay.

Products on ebay tend to be cheaper than Amazon. That's because most items on eBay are either used or cheap products from China. Products on ebay are non-branded or from unknown brand, however, Amazon sells branded products. Amazon is B2C or C2C business platform, whereas ebay is basically C2C platform.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds