Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Investing in a software house

Susan06

Renowned member
Credits
A mate of mine has started his own software house and is asking if i would become a partner in the business by investment of some cash injection into his project. The guy is trustworthy to the max but I'm only hesitant as dont k ow the over all marketability of an investment in a software house.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would love to know about software house , as this is the first time I am hearing if such thing.

Make research about the whole software, what kind you clients you’re expecting , how you can advertise. It’ll be very helpful your friend may seem trustworthy but you should also have a clear insight to what you’re staking your money on

Try to research on the whole software, what kind of clients you are expecting,and how you can also advertise, it will be of great help to you and your friends.

Software has huge potential, more than others it is the security software which paid great since the internet era, developers earn the most in security, so invest in a security software house

I think it's good that you can invest in the software house. If your friend is good at what he does, he will do well, in my country that business generates great profits. The good thing is that you know your friend and in your opinion he is trustworthy, but I also advise you to document the association legally, to avoid future problems.

Software is a good business, I think it's good to invest in software from the house, because software business generate a good profit, software has a huge potential

If you don't know about software, how the business model works, what's the market like, etc. you should never invest in ths business even though you partner is a trustworthy person. Before investing on business of any kind you should know how it works. having said that software business is a luctarive business, you build a software once, and you sell for ever.

This is not to brag but I had been a general manager of a Japanese software house with 25 programmers, analysts and project managers. Our projects are coming from Japan so it is obvious that the company is earning good. Based on my computation it will take 2 years before the software house earns money because the investment is technology. You need programmers and systems designers to learn the possible projects. The salaries are high so the company needs to have a capital for that while the company is not earning. I would advise against investing in that kind of business unless you are part of the technical team.

I would also love to know about software house, as the matter of fact you can ask your partner to inculcate in you the ways to manage a software house Moreover, you need to get more information about software house, In other to earn from it and also minimize your loss.

Software house?, I'm not sure what you mean by that. I'm thinking you are referring to a house that has some sort of AI controls, like a modern house you mean if that is what you mean then it is a good investment to learn about the trade and software technicalities.

First time am hearing about this business model, software house.
I would love to know more about this concept of business

Concerning investing in the software house. Well, since you said the person is your friend and really trustworthy, it is okay but you need to gather information and knowledge about the software housing because this is my first time of hearing it. Since it is a tech structure I believe it to have profit in when you invest in it

The general rule of thumb when it comes to investment is never invest in anything that you don't have skilla or knowledge. Before you invest in a software house, you should either be a software developer, or have substantial knowledge on this business model. If you invest in something that you don't know much you are destined to fail.

Software house is a very profitable business, any information and communication technology is always a very profitable venture because of its reach. This is why in the 10 ten most richest men in the world, majority of them are into ICT.

A software house is one that develops and distributes computer softwares with the purpose of providing learning entertainment etc. of course starting off such a business with the require funds, a knowledge of programming, marketing, and technical expertise.... I will say, it is a lucrative venture

Software Business is really a profitable and productive venture to go into. If you think you have the fund to invest in your friend software Business just draw out the plan with him and get a good lawyer to help you file for a legal agreement between you and your majorly on percentage about how you both will share your money

Technology is what is driving most of life's processes right now and it wouldn't stop anytime soon so I think you should join your friend in the business and it would boom.

If you believe your friend knows what he is doing, you can go right ahead and invest. But you should not just invest because you think it will be profitable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds