Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Interview published - Haze

Advertisement Placeholder
I've learnt so much about Haze, good read! I also really like your site Master, some interesting interviews there!

I gained more respect for this forum and for you Haze. I still don't really know you all that well but I can tell we'll be sexual buddies for a long time. (And don't think I have forgotten about one of my first loves here, Gytix.) Really opened my eyes about this place and how much work y'all have put into it. Great work guys, FREE GRAPHICS FOR EVERYONE WOOOOO! Except Gytix.

I love you too Southern babes <3
I supply my own graphics, as you can see.. my signature is an original piece of artwork by myself, defiantly not made by you. :giggle:
Southern + Gytix = Lovers forever!
:love-45:

I love you too Southern babes <3
I supply my own graphics, as you can see.. my signature is an original piece of artwork by myself, defiantly not made by you. :giggle:
Southern + Gytix = Lovers forever!
:love-45:
Just noticed this, nice sig man how long did it take you? And what font did you use? And how did you do the spikey deals? I'd be interested in finding out.

And I guess I can agree to the last part.

Name of the font is called Fighting Spirit. I customized the hell of out of that font though, so it won't look exactly the same. To make the jag lines all I did was PEN TOOL some shapes, sized them to match the image and then when I was done I merged the text and the little shapes I made and then added my effects.

BOOM
hehe
:giggle:

Name of the font is called Fighting Spirit. I customized the hell of out of that font though, so it won't look exactly the same. To make the jag lines all I did was PEN TOOL some shapes, sized them to match the image and then when I was done I merged the text and the little shapes I made and then added my effects.

BOOM
hehe
:giggle:
I have taught you well young one. :')

I know right?
I've got mad skills!
That's also called claiming your work as your own when you infact didn't make it. I will have you know I knew you would pull something like this so I took the liberty of copyrighting both the signature and YOUR name. So I own you, you dirty little bitch.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds