Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Internet Browsers

What browser do you use?

• Google Chrome

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Microsoft Edge

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Opera

• Brave

• Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Other [Please tell us what you use]

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Advertisement Placeholder
Firefox is my main driver but as a web dev I need to test things in Chrome and Safari.

I use Google Chrome for browsing, but I have multiple browsers downloaded for web dev testing purposes. I used to use Firefox, but one day I switched to Google Chrome and never turned back. I guess I just like the overall atmosphere of it better for some reason. I used to use Google Chrome on my iPhone as well, but one day it was glitching on me so I uninstalled it and just started using the default browser, Safari.

At first, I used Google Chrome for a while but I switched to Microsoft Edge a little after and was using that browser for over a year. In February of this year, I ended up moving from Microsoft Edge to Opera GX and I found that Opera GX ran better on my PC so I have stuck with Opera GX ever since and that is what I am using now.

I use to use Google Chrome but I use Brave now.
Free money for literally nothing is a nice addition xD Though you have to be verified now and I haven't actually taken money out of it yet...

Main is Chrome, but I've been meaning to switch to FireFox. Out of habit I keep opening Chrome and not using FireFox, lol.

Opera before or after it got turned into a Chrome facade?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds