Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Infolinks?

shamzblueworld

Reputable member
Website
awebmastr.com
Credits
I have just signed up at infolinks for my blog http://chemistknight.com I want to know from someone who has used it for long and is experienced, maximum how much is it possible to make with it per month? What was the highest you earned? And what are the tips to improve the revenue from it?

Advertisement Placeholder
It may depend to the kind of site you have and how much traffic generally. I did use infolink for 2 years and never have I reach my threshold because the earnings through click is much lesser than with adsense. My site gets around 600+ hits a day and sure I earn around $1 to $3 in adsense with this site but with infolinks I only get $0.10 nd this is the max.

currently I still have about $30 in my infolinks account and i have no plan reaching the threshold this time. I wasted 2 years with the text ads thats very disturbing.

I have tried it once and managed to get like 30USD I believe. I stopped using after I got my first payment, mainly because of the type of ads. I mean when I goto a site I don't like ads being shown once I hover over certain texts. That disrupts the reading part. So I hate it, and decided not to use it anymore on my websites.

I have tried it once and managed to get like 30USD I believe. I stopped using after I got my first payment, mainly because of the type of ads. I mean when I goto a site I don't like ads being shown once I hover over certain texts. That disrupts the reading part. So I hate it, and decided not to use it anymore on my websites.
How much time it took you to get to 30USD?

I got my $30 for around 2 years thats the worse thing actually. i doubt you can get that in just a month. If you are to chose viglink and infolinks, I go for viglink becasue any time of the month viglink sends your earnings.

I got my $30 for around 2 years thats the worse thing actually. i doubt you can get that in just a month. If you are to chose viglink and infolinks, I go for viglink becasue any time of the month viglink sends your earnings.
Thats actually very low, close to nothing.
But the only good thing is you can run it alongside any other ad network even adsense.

Personally, these are probably right up there on my list of the most annoying type of ads. Somtimes I move my mouse alongside the text when my eyes are hurting so that I can continue reading and when something pops up with a damn advert, I just exit the site.

Looking at the above though, the payout times doesn't outweigh the user annoyance :p

Revenue always depends on your traffic and how many people click the ads, accidentally or intentionally.
With a good amount of traffic you should be able to get fro 10$-500$.

Personally, these are probably right up there on my list of the most annoying type of ads. Somtimes I move my mouse alongside the text when my eyes are hurting so that I can continue reading and when something pops up with a damn advert, I just exit the site.

Looking at the above though, the payout times doesn't outweigh the user annoyance :p
I hated this type of ads, thats the only reason I chose not to use it anymore!

I used their ads and it was all cool but didnt earn much, now they got a thoughter approving system :S cant get in there not sure why.

currently I still have about $30 in my infolinks account and i have no plan reaching the threshold this time. I wasted 2 years with the text ads thats very disturbing.

Totally agree with you, there are companies that seem to lead you nowhere and once that you have accrued some money in your account, you might not like to renounce to get it, but reaching the minimum threshold can be rather hard and it's better stop what is not producing you real money on a regular basis.

I used it for over two years and I made about $5 (and I'm probably being generous there), In my experience they are only right if you have a niche that will draw in people who will click ads. I stopped using them because I was making WAY more money with sponsored posts and the companies I was working with on these said they would not do business with blogs who use Kontera, Infolinks, and similar networks.

The best performing ad according to my experience is search ad. They are mostly pure CPM ad. And it appears to search users only who are the best kind of web readers. It can be a nice way to earn if you have high quality and good volume of traffic. As they accept website with any kind of traffic, only a small percent will reach payout!

I am not in the list of successful publishers, i am new with infolinks on a good website. But the revenue is higher than PPC network where users are not already interactive. I get traffic from social networks for now!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds