Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Maximize Adsense Revenue

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
If you are a website owner, Adsense is the ultimate monetization method. It is basically a PPC ad network, you will earn when someone clicks on your ads and you will earn per legitimate click. You also earn from ad impressions or CPM. However, adsense is basically a PPC ad. To enhance your earnings with AdSense, the key is to aim for high CPC (Cost Per Click) rates. CPC rate is the rate offered by the advertiser for every legitimate click on the website.

While some individuals have reported earning as much as $15-$20 per click on AdSense ads, , making that kind of amount might not be everyone's cup of tea. Typically, the maximum CPC per click hovers around $5. What kind of strategies shoudl we use in order to earn better with adsense.

Do you use adsense on your website, how much do you earn per click, what is your click through rate?

Actually... Adsense is no longer the "ultimate". In fact, the very nature of ad blockers in browsers have pretty much negatively impacted income across the board for many that use it or similar options. There is also ample competition now in the CPM field for ads that exceed the performance (from what I have read) of Adsense.
If you want to earn $100 a day and get a $5 RPM/EPM, then you are going to have to consistently have 20,000 visits a day (those not using ad-blockers). And to "live on", you are going to need to target that $100 a day at a minimum in a 1st world country to live on that income (that's only about $3000 a month before taxes) - and that's not taking ANY of that and investing it back into the site.
If you are a niche site that can partner with a B&M business, or even an online business and run bespoke ads and offerings, you can get decent income from that - if your niche site is busy enough.

As for maximizing your income... targeted content is king. The better the targeted content, the more concise (and of interest) the ads will be.
A "chit chat" site isn't going to do as well as a site targeting legal matters, electronics and such.

Well honestly speaking I don't like adsense at all. They give you CPC based on the country you belong to. I switched to another platform and they gave us a much better CPC. Adsense never gave us CPC better than $0.07 - $0.11 even when our whole user base is from a tier one country within Europe. Well if you know of better solution to get good CPC I'm all ears.

Actually... Adsense is no longer the "ultimate". In fact, the very nature of ad blockers in browsers have pretty much negatively impacted income across the board for many that use it or similar options. There is also ample competition now in the CPM field for ads that exceed the performance (from what I have read) of Adsense.
If you want to earn $100 a day and get a $5 RPM/EPM, then you are going to have to consistently have 20,000 visits a day (those not using ad-blockers). And to "live on", you are going to need to target that $100 a day at a minimum in a 1st world country to live on that income (that's only about $3000 a month before taxes) - and that's not taking ANY of that and investing it back into the site.
If you are a niche site that can partner with a B&M business, or even an online business and run bespoke ads and offerings, you can get decent income from that - if your niche site is busy enough.

As for maximizing your income... targeted content is king. The better the targeted content, the more concise (and of interest) the ads will be.
A "chit chat" site isn't going to do as well as a site targeting legal matters, electronics and such.
How is cpm working better? Well, for those who don't know, it is click per 1000 impressions. Anyway, have you used it? I've only dabbled with PPC ads and the display of them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds