Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Site Management Incentives For Staff Members

For discussions on the overall management and administration of websites and forums.
Advertisement Placeholder
Free banner advertising, free signature advertising, free marketplace access, free VIP access, free or discounted services like posting packages are some of the incentives you can give your staff members. If the site has posting credits enabled and if the credits have some sort of value, you can also give 2X credits to your staff.
What if the staff member doesn't own a site of his own? 😄

What if the staff member doesn't own a site of his own? 😄
If the staff doesn't have a website, he can still promote his social media page, affiliate link, etc. The staff can use the free marketing offered by the forum to promote someone else's website and make money out of it. let's say you do not have a website and you are a staff here. You can use the signature advertising for promoting someone else's website and make money out of it.

free VIP access
This is an aside, but I have a real question

Out of all of the forums that you've visited, how many actually have a useful VIP section? I see a lot of forum webmaster boards that promote a special VIP section, but it's rarely used and rarely posted in. The majority of VIP don't actually subscribe for that special VIP section.

Gift cards are nice to incentivize producers for a gaming site. Having persistent appreciation, sticking up for them when the going is tough, building rapport are all neat things that might not necessarily be 'incentives' in the way this thread expresses. For volunteers in my experience at least, the reward in part is giving back to the community in the first place and they're not doing it for whatever incentives, they're nice one offs. Making them comfortable and appreciated for what they do, ever seeking to tone down the sharp edges that come with moderating, writing whatever can go a long long way.

This is an aside, but I have a real question

Out of all of the forums that you've visited, how many actually have a useful VIP section? I see a lot of forum webmaster boards that promote a special VIP section, but it's rarely used and rarely posted in. The majority of VIP don't actually subscribe for that special VIP section.
I think VIP sections on most forums do not have any real use case. Out of all forums I have used only few had a useful VIP sections. On Bizdustry, a VIP member could withdraw forum credits and also have full access to marketplace section. After the last update, when paid posting was disabled, VIP membership does not have any value. On Index Forum, before Cam acquired it, VIP members were earning more credits per posts and they were also exempted form seeing ads. On Discussion Bucks, upgraded members can withdraw forum credits in crypto.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds