Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Importance of secondary keywords

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
keywords on your content can be broadly categorized into two types, primary keywords and secondary keywords. Primary keywords are the main keywords that you are using on your content. Primary keywords describe what your article is about. Secondary keywords are the keywords related to primary keywords but less important keywords on your content. If you are writing about iOS device, iphone can be your primary content. However android or windows devices can be secondary keywords.

Advertisement Placeholder
Okay, nice information you shared. I was thinking the keywords are quite different from what you said. I thought the secondary keyword is an external or purchased keyword to change writing style of the primary keyword??

After reading the thread, a question popped up in my mind: can you actually rank high on the search engines for the secondary keywords?

yes you can provided you have properly used your secondary keywords. You can rank for any keywords, it does not matter whether it is primary, or secondary.

When you said keywords I thought you where talking about something else entire like typing. Any way thanks for this knowledge I got to know the difference between primary and secondary keywords.

Secondary keywords helps the primary keywords in other give good explanation to the the statement, secondary keywords are very important .

You need primary keywords as well as secondary keywords on your content. If you cannot rank for primary keywords, you will still rank for secondary keywords.

There is a general consensus that when it comes to keyword searching we must make use of the both types of keywords with our primary and as well as secondary keywords because the uses of these two types of keyboard will lead to a more effective result for keyword search.

they are good as an addition, but i don't think someone who's looking for something will be reading an article about something else he's not concerned about

The biggest value of secondary keywords is that they add extra context to your content. Google is always scanning content for clues about its context so that it can deliver the most relevant content to each search enquiry.

secordary k
Secondary keywords helps the primary keywords in other give good explanation to the the statement, secondary keywords are very important .
the secondary keyword is a very important keyword, The biggest value of secondary keywords is that they add extra context to your content. Google is always scanning content for clues about its context so that it can deliver the most relevant content to each search inquiry.

That was a good and vital information shared on the dufference between primary and secondary keyword, secondary keyword are somehow related to primary keyword but in the essence they are less important to primary keyword.

Yeah sure I also think that when you're writing it is important to find a way to connect the primary content with the secondary content or keywords as you put it

You can emulate android devices in IOS using Genymotion as you describe in the article posted that android apps can be your secondary keyword so everything is possible with emulation.

it is very important for you to use secondary keywords on your content because people might be searching for such thing and your article will pop up

keyphrases on your substance can be extensively sorted into two kinds, essential watchwords and auxiliary catchphrases. Essential catchphrases are the primary watchwords that you are utilizing on your substance. Essential catchphrases portray what is the issue here. Auxiliary watchwords are the catchphrases identified with essential watchwords yet less significant catchphrases on your substance. In the event that you are expounding on iOS gadget, iphone can be your essential substance. Anyway android or windows gadgets can be auxiliary watchwords.

A lo of newbies forget one vital rule of SEO. YOu can also rank for secondary keywords provided you have properly implemented the SEO strategies,

keywords on your content can be broadly categorized into two types, primary keywords and secondary keywords. Primary keywords are the main keywords that you are using on your content. Primary keywords describe what your article is about. Secondary keywords are the keywords related to primary keywords but less important keywords on your content. If you are writing about iOS device, iphone can be your primary content. However android or windows devices can be secondary keywords.
Hmm... So which mean if I'm to talk about original crypto currency now my primary keyword could be bitcoin while my secondary keyword could be other altcoins.

your content needs to use primary keywords as well as secondary keywords because sometimes your content might rank for your secondary keywords instead of primary keywords.

The both keywords are important in as much as there is a possibility that someone will use them when searching for something related to your website. Both keywords can help you rank high in the search engine result

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds