Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Importance of secondary keywords

That was enlightening, I have heard something like that before in graphics school, importance of secondary keywords is that you can discuss about all the important contents by linking primary and secondary key words.

Advertisement Placeholder
keywords on your content can be broadly categorized into two types, primary keywords and secondary keywords. Primary keywords are the main keywords that you are using on your content. Primary keywords describe what your article is about. Secondary keywords are the keywords related to primary keywords but less important keywords on your content. If you are writing about iOS device, iphone can be your primary content. However android or windows devices can be secondary keywords.
Thanks for the enlightenment especially on how you explained the secondary keyword.From what i got, it is very good also to include very important and vital related information about you primary keyword in your content,because they might just use your secondary keyword to rank your page.

One of thee SEO mistakes I see people doing is related to secondary keywords. A lot of people are only focused on primary keywords and never give importance to the secondary keywords. Many people do not realize that they can also rank for secondary keywords.

Thank you very much for actually taking time to book out this information online. I don't believe that as a content writer for a website it is important that you should have both the primary keywords and secondary keywords and they should be related.

This is a good information from you to those who are into Blogging or article writing with search engine optimization. It's really nice because this will make the content to rank on different search engine.

When you are creating a content on your website it is important a secondary keyword because it will definitely help your article rank.

By adding some contextual secondary keywords you will be giving googles better clues about your content above and beyond your primary keywords, so it's more likely to rank higher in search engines and be found by the right people.

Secondary keywords is one of the pivotal role in SEO optimization if implemented effectively. Secondary key words is vital as an alternative for the primary ones.

By include some contextual secondary keywords in addition to your core keywords, you'll be providing Google with additional information about your content, increasing the likelihood that it will rank higher in search engines and be found by the relevant people.

Secondary keywords provide Google with additional information about your website in addition to your core and primary keywords. This helps in listing your website when there's a search on keywords outside your primary keywords.

Keyboard keys (buttons) typically have a set of characters engraved or printed on them, and each press of a key typically corresponds to a single written symbol. However, producing some symbols may require pressing and holding several keys simultaneously or in sequence. While most keyboard keys produce letters, numbers or symbols (characters), other keys or simultaneous key presses can prompt the computer to execute system commands, such as such as the Control-Alt-Delete combination used with Microsoft Windows. However, in a modern computer, the interpretation of key presses is generally left to the software: the information sent to the computer, the scan code, tells it only which key (or keys) on which row and column, was pressed or released.

A lot of people.even don't understand what exactly are secondary keywords secondary keywords are the keywords that are different from primary keywords yet are related. If iPhone is your primary keyword, android phone is your secondary keyword

According to your explanation, I think secondary keywords are those that add a bit more detail to those initial keywords and are often more related to searcher intent

A lot of people.even don't understand what exactly are secondary keywords secondary keywords are the keywords that are different from primary keywords yet are related. If iPhone is your primary keyword, android phone is your secondary keyword
That's very true. People do not understand what are secondary keywords and why you need to use them. Just like the primary keyword you also need to use at least 5 percent secondary keywords on your site

I want to really learn how website work and the terms associated with it. So I will try to read nearly all the post concerning website and how it works. I have really learnt a lot so far and I believe it can guide me to create my site someday. My opinion. Thanks for sharing.

keywords on your content can be broadly categorized into two types, primary keywords and secondary keywords. Primary keywords are the main keywords that you are using on your content. Primary keywords describe what your article is about. Secondary keywords are the keywords related to primary keywords but less important keywords on your content. If you are writing about iOS device, iphone can be your primary content. However android or windows devices can be secondary keywords.
So this means words that are in the same niche that people compare to or relate with. What's the difference between this and long phrase keywords?

Instead of keywords (primary or secondary), I think we need to use long tail search term. Long tail search terms have better chances of ranking on search engines because of the exact match with the search queries.

So, by adding some contextual secondary keywords you'll be giving Google better clues about your content above and beyond your primary keywords, so it's more likely to rank higher in search engines and also get found by the right people.17 Oct 2019

Secondary keywords are important because they're as well related to your niche and provide an opportunity to also gain extra traction and extra rewards as well.
Think of them as another market where you don't need to struggle to break into because you're familiar with some workings already.

When you said keywords I thought you where talking about something else entire like typing. Any way thanks for this knowledge I got to know the difference between primary and secondary keywords.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds