Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Importance of secondary keywords

keywords on your content can be broadly categorized into two types, primary keywords and secondary keywords. Primary keywords are the main keywords that you are using on your content. Primary keywords describe what your article is about. Secondary keywords are the keywords related to primary keywords but less important keywords on your content. If you are writing about iOS device, iphone can be your primary content. However android or windows devices can be secondary keywords.
I did not know there was a difference between primary and secondary keywords and I thought that it was just generally considered as keywords in its entirety and therefore there was no differentiation however from what you have said here it does seem that there is a distinct difference between the two of them and how they can actually help the website to grow.

Advertisement Placeholder
In terms of SEO, secondary keyword plays vital roles as many people only focus main keyword which is often have competition while secondary keyword which sometime longer one can easily rank your page better way.

Keywords actually have little to no benefit or use anymore. They are not a ranking factor and Google doesn't care about them. Content is all that matters.

I use tags as keywords for content discovery, that's it.

Keywords actually have little to no benefit or use anymore. They are not a ranking factor and Google doesn't care about them. Content is all that matters.

I use tags as keywords for content discovery, that's it.
Content is very important however in order for people to find the content that you are putting online it has to be associated with some sort of keyword because that is how they are going to search for it on the various optimisation platforms and search engines.

Content is very important however in order for people to find the content that you are putting online it has to be associated with some sort of keyword because that is how they are going to search for it on the various optimisation platforms and search engines.
Keywords are more so used for categorizing it seems but you are right, they still hold value. In terms of Google though, content matters more and they want only the best of the best at the top of their search results.

Keywords are more so used for categorizing it seems but you are right, they still hold value. In terms of Google though, content matters more and they want only the best of the best at the top of their search results.
That is a good point and i do understand where you are coming from however from a first point of view people will only find the content in the beginning if it has the right key words.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds