Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Impact of Government policy on business

I live in a country where the government has set out itself to frustrate every individual that is keen on making it. Take for example the cryptocurrency trading that was enriching young folks, the government clamped down hard on it and banned it

Advertisement Placeholder
The impact of government policy in business enables businesses to know how to finance their business in terms of their liquidity. Government policy also enables businesses to know their levels in the method of recording transaction and to also know the level of production and profit.

Keynes has proved that government policies have a direct impact on business. For example if government impose more taxes & duties on a particular sector than profit margin of this sector will go down even businessmen can lose their interest to this sector and they can give up this business.
Some government agencies policies can make or Mar the operating system of a company or business organization, so it may be a favorable law to some and be unfavorable law to another, it all depends on what you are into.

We all know that business can be affected in so many ways and directions. One of the major things that always change the trend of business is Government policy. Most of the time Government policy don't usually favour business owner but few might be lucky to change the fortune of their life.

What is your experience about the policy set up by Government?
In my country government policies do not help small businesses rather they frustrate them, from signboard bills, to television bills, to taxes there is always one government agency after is for money when we were in operation, even bank charges too.

Government policy has a lot of impact on any kind of business in the sense that when government passed down a law its will either affect your business positively or negatively.
Government policy always favors some business no matter how bad it seems.
[automerge]1616151766[/automerge]
Government policy has a lot of impact on any kind of business in the sense that when government passed down a law its will either affect your business positively or negatively.
Government policy always favors some business no matter how bad it seems.

Most of the time, government policies never favor the businessman and the policies of government are usually static. Government can wake up one day and only develop a new policy that will affect most companies negatively so that a company should always be ready to mitigate the consequences of unfriendly government policies.

I recall a certain year I was about going into the importation of certain goods and commodity. I was prepared and had made necessary research, the government placed a ban on importation. This made me divert my resources into something else that wasn't profitable and worth venturing into. Government policies most times have negative effect on established or yet to establish businesses.

Government policy plays a major role in the inflation and deflation of business, a government can decide to halt the exportation of a particular product which can result in price deflation.

We all know that business can be affected in so many ways and directions. One of the major things that always change the trend of business is Government policy. Most of the time Government policy don't usually favour business owner but few might be lucky to change the fortune of their life.

What is your experience about the policy set up by Government?
In my country, the policy of transacting with cryptocurrency anymore is a very bad policy to my business because I am a cryptocurrency trader with many customers.

Some government policies are not favourable to the common man who is just striving to survive with a small business. Since the government can not provide employments for all it citizens, it should make sure that it policies are friendly for all businesses to survive regardless of the size of the business.

Government policies will surely affect businesses. Good government policies will inevitably attract foreign investors and encourage aspiring entrepreneurs.

Most times when the priority of a government is not focus on developing infrastructure and and setting up and funding agency to encourage local production of what the country needs,it wil affects businesses.

Government policies where I am now are not favorable, government for seem to care about the masses just fattening their own purses, although Nigerians are hard-working people but our government seems to render most of our efforts futile

Government policies and amenities can affect businesses both negatively and positively. For example, in Nigeria, no other person can produce cement except dangote.

Some government policies are bad and have bad influence on the business set up , the is more reason you have to be more carreful and make your research on any policy made by the government

The government now to not make business difficult anymore for people because there are also a beneficiary if the business succeed because obviously the business owner must pay tax to the government.

The impact in government policy in the business sometimes it help the business people to follow their policy, because the government have the better role to play in a business.

Well, If I am being completely honest concerning your question on the impact of government policies on businesses, well I would say that any policy the government put out can either affect an owner's business either negatively or positively

In my country government policies does not affect business so much, except when there is increase in interest rate. For some really large organizations this might affect them. But for s business owners there's little or no effect on their business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds