Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Impact of Government policy on business

Keynes has proved that government policies have a direct impact on business. For example if government impose more taxes & duties on a particular sector than profit margin of this sector will go down even businessmen can lose their interest to this sector and they can give up this business.

Advertisement Placeholder
The Effect of Government Policy on Business can be explaining from two points of views. Such as the following: i. From a political angle. Hii. ii. From the point of view of technique. i. We would have to think about inland political parties (ideologies) as well as global politics if they identify the effect of policy decisions on business from a political perspective. Since it never relies on international business
[automerge]1613383874[/automerge]
The Effect of Government Policy on Business can be explaining from two points of views. Such as the following: i. From a political angle. Hii. ii. From the point of view of technique. i. We would have to think about inland political parties (ideologies) as well as global politics if they identify the effect of policy decisions on business from a political perspective. Since it never relies on international business

We all know that business can be affected in so many ways and directions. One of the major things that always change the trend of business is Government policy. Most of the time Government policy don't usually favour business owner but few might be lucky to change the fortune of their life.

What is your experience about the policy set up by Government?
There are huge impact of government policies on businesses sometime govt develope and intialize the policies which not favour business and act as barriers like big burden of taxes is business barrier and limitations of business

Policy decisions are structured to promote the development of any corporation through a sufficient climate and favorable laws that corporate owners can use easily. Government policies, however, were not late-friendly. They tend to make tough laws which impact companies negatively. And this is demonstrated by the high taxes which these businesses have to pay sometimes.

government policy affect your business lot of times because without the government policy there's no how you can do some certain things that they are some certain kind of business you can do so if government policy is not affecting your business or if it's affecting your business you just have to be careful so that you don't have issues with the government.

• In the U.S., government policy has always had a large amount of influence on economic growth and the creation of new business entities.
  • For those in political power, having a track record of economic growth is often an important consideration (especially if they are in a position of seeking re-election).

Government policy can affect a business in so many ways, for example, lots of business men and women are into crypto trading and government in some countries ban crypto currency transaction, so it affects those in crypto trading so much

Governmental policies has a lot of impacts on business either positively or negatively. For example when a country’s devalue its currency it affects importers in a very bad way cause it minimizes their profit while exporters gains. There’re lots of other government policies that affects business dealings.
Government policy make a vital role on buisness community.The government should set up different policies which impact the buisness badly but the new government of Pakistan change the policy and facilitate the bbuisness community in Pakistan on taxes repair also give the loan to start their buisness on small or large scale

Government policy make a vital role on buisness community.The government should set up different policies which impact the buisness badly but the new government of Pakistan change the policy and facilitate the bbuisness community in Pakistan on taxes repair also give the loan to start their buisness on small or large scale
The government of Pakistan has tried by providing an enabling environment and sponsoring businesses to grow fast, very soon you will discover that the economy will expand very well and the use of been doing business the country will rank higher.

The government policies in my country has not been fantastic concerning online earnings and this not good at all for some one like me that spends more time on the internet making money. I really wish ye government policies can be issued with foreign concerns and the problems facing unemployment rate I the country.

Impact of government policy on business
I think government policy really have a grant impact on business,because of the high the price the lower the quantity
When the price of dollar continue to go high ,the price of goods increase and profits decreases.

Government policies may either have a positive or negative impact on a business and it depends on whether you have a good or a bad government.if you have a good government then good for you but if you have a bad government then sorry for you

I Don't know much about government policies but I understand it is for benefits of the masses.

In my country, many government policies have affected many businesses and cause some of them many losses. Like some times ago the government have ban the use of crypto currencies in Nigeria, it have caused many businesses to shout down

Government policies has a huge impact on businesses,the policy influences interest rates in the sense that when the interest rates are high the consumer spendings becomes low,while low interest rates attracts more purchases of products which leads to more production of products.

Yes. Government policies can affect a business either negatively or positively. When certain policies is changed by the government, some business will be affected negatively and will likely crumble due to this. Some businesses can at the same time experience a speedy growth in such times.
[automerge]1613376088[/automerge]
Yes. Government policies can affect a business either negatively or positively. When certain policies is changed by the government, some business will be affected negatively and will likely crumble due to this. Some businesses can at the same time experience a speedy growth in such times.
Your submission is on point. Many policies have crushed some businesses and same policy gave birth to new ones or made some others grow. The sales of the crushed ones goes straight to the surviving ones and they (the survivor) became stronger overnight. The case of cement production in nigeria that killed all cement bagging terminals at our various sea ports and the advents of various cement plants like Dangote Obajana and ibese cement, Bua sokoto and okpella cement

If government I really to set up their policies on business I don't think nothing is wrong with it it only depends on the level of their operation, but many individuals are making efforts to take a bold step bet government politics always bring them down because of charges and other bills attached to it.

Government policies has a lot of impact on business.. .Businesses does not thrive when there is a high level of inflation. Sometime government makes policies that help in promoting the economy and business and it bring up the good change..

Keynes has demonstrated that administration strategies straightforwardly affect business. For instance if government force more expenses and obligations on a specific area than net revenue of this area will go down even money managers can lose their premium to this area and they can surrender this business. So Government strategies in any nation tremendously affects any business, because of numerous reasons.

In Nigeria, the effect of government policy is a two edged sword. Once you are a friend of the government helping them to divert government fund all in the name that you are being given contract while they kill other smaller company growing. They ten to bring out policy that will affect the business of those people that are not supporting their government.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds