Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Impact of Government policy on business

In some countries government policies on business plays a positive role in the growth of those businesses while some has really taken a negative toe on bysiness. I urge government from sectors to looking into this policies.
[automerge]1613337505[/automerge]
In some countries government policies on business plays a positive role in the growth of those businesses while some has really taken a negative toe on bysiness. I urge government from sectors to looking into this policies.
Governments Create the rules and frameworks in Which businesses are able to compete against each other.from time to time the government will change theses rules and frameworks forcing businesses to change the way they operate.Business is thus keenly affected by government policy.key areas of government policy that affect business.

Advertisement Placeholder
You are right! Some businesses have crashed out while some have succeeded under the government policy. Most times the policy is not directly implemented because of the business but indirectly out might be affecting the business.

Government creats policy direction to ease the way business are being done and operated in every country.Most times this laws and policies does not realy favour the smse,and this is where the economy of the country actually lies.Their policy always favour the big businesses.

I think the governors who make them have a lot of influence in the business. Yes, I have put a burden on the government business by installing cats.Governments make policies that, if they are beneficial to the business, give the business a huge profit, but sometimes even a loss.

I think government policies have a lot to do with business. There are a lot of government policies that benefit the business. The disadvantages are also very beneficial and very easy.Admin policies always lead the business to profit

Government will either have a positive or negative impact on businesses but in the case of my country government is of no doubt a negative impact businesses and not just on businesses but on the society at large

So many factors that use to affect business, the one of them is government policy. The government policy like increase in the vat or increase in the importation tax or exportation tax will affect the business growth.

There was a time that importation of some goods were not allowed by the government like special steel and food products that we have here. It hurt some industries but the embargo lasted for more than a year before the government realized their fault. Now most business owners are wary of the sudden policy change of the government on the industries.

It is quite obvious that government policies have a great effect on businesses. Whenever governments raise taxes, all of the businesses suffer a lot. I can understand that tax is a basic need of a government. Without taxes, it might not be possible to run a country. However, the problem arises when governments impose heavy taxes on businesses and people suffer.

Its always a two way thing. Some Policy favors some business while some destroy some business but there's Ashley a constant k, if the business is a governmental business it will always favor it, because the government are always selfish to favor things themselves.

Sometimes government policy on business appear to be very discouraging, I tell you, some months ago there was a ban in my country about the use of crypto currency, they blocked all bank account related to crypto currency in my country, but the truth is that they could not stop the use of crypto currency.

Government policies has a very huge impact on business, most often the policies determines how feasible a business, like a ban on the importation of certain goods will definitely affect people in such business.

In most cases, the government policies do not favour establishments but rather, causes the business a lot of pains. This is having an adverse effect on already established and willing to establish businesses. Governmental policy should help reduce the negative effect and their stress and strength.

When the government is making policies, it should always be in favor of the business owners. Essentially small business owner. That is how businesses thrive. Imagine a ban on importance when local production of the same item is difficult. Now that's a negative government policy.

No doubt government policies affect businesses greatly, sometimes the effects are positive while other times the effects are negative. That's why lots of major companies and organizations always try to lobby governments to make policies that will benefit their businesses, thereby growing their business as well as their profits.

Government policy can have a very serious impact on business. In fact, a policy from the government can either make or mar a business no matter how great the business is. As in the case of what happened in Nigeria during Olusegun Obasanjo regime, it was his policy that made Dangote become what he is today. Just a policy of stopping the importation of some important commodities and give the autonomy to a particular entity to engage.

Government Policy & Regulation A changing regulatory environment is always of concern in certain industries, but uncertain energy, environmental and financial policy is complicating the decision making for nearly all companies today. It’s true that things seem to have settled down over the past couple of years, but have they really?

The impact of government policy on business enable business to know how to finance their business in the sense that they will be changes in the society like construction of good roads, schools and other social amenities.
[automerge]1615963890[/automerge]
The impact of government policy on business enable business to know how to finance their business in the sense that they will be changes in the society like construction of good roads, schools and other social amenities.

The impact of the government policy is very great on businesses and all the sayings in the country. A wrong policy by the government can make notes of business go bankrupt. This has happened in my country, has a lot of businesses hold up due to bad government policy. They make it hard for businesses to have access to cheap raw materials

Government policies are the laws and order that government imposed on goods and services and entirely the production process of a business.
Government policies actually brings about the formulation of the ways that private individual and government settlement order th production of the production process in Nigeria.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds