Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If your weekend ever goes bad?

Thomas10s

Renowned member
Credits
Weekends are usually when you relax and have fun after working throughout the weekdays. In a situation where something happens that your weekend end up being pretty fucked up, how will you deal with it? I was robbed one weekend, I couldn't pull myself out of feeling sad till next week.

Advertisement Placeholder
Weekends are something I like to use to be able to chill out, recover and recuperate after a long week. There have been some occasions where I have found that I have been robbed of my weekend due to things happening and as much as that can't always be helped, it does leave me frustrated and annoyed that I did not get the break I wanted.

Weekends are usually when you relax and have fun after working throughout the weekdays. In a situation where something happens that your weekend end up being pretty fucked up, how will you deal with it? I was robbed one weekend, I couldn't pull myself out of feeling sad till next week.
I would feel devastated should I be robbed because I know they are going to take all your money and smartphone. They will leave your smartphone if you're using iPhone. Sorry for what happened to you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds