Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you won $1,000,000 - what business would you start with it?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
Say you won $1,000,000 straight up. You just had this large sum of money but you had to start a business with it. What sort of business would you start and how would you go about managing the early stages of it?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think I would try to invest or open a chain of gyms, although I think that even to open a chain of gyms more or less decent 1 million dollars would fall quite short, among all the associated costs such as training machines, rent of the premises, licenses, invoices, maintenance and hiring the staff.

That is a lot of money to win and could change someone's life instantly. It's very rare to see someone win that kind of money and being that I don't have the best of luck in life and never have, I would be very shocked if I won that kind of money.

If I was the lucky winner of $1,000,000 I would more than likely invest some of it into a freelance business to enable freelance workers to be able to gain access to work in a safe way,

I could also more than likely use more for other purposes as well such as to maybe consider other businesses that may be profitable and to also pay off any debts I may have in life as well.

I don't think I'd invest it into a new business. I'd rather use it towards life needs and maybe paying off debts. I'll also invest some of it, but not much.

Well if I have such kind of money in my account, I think it won't be advisable i focus on a single form of investment, but I have to diversify the investment in other to have income from different streams which can not be easily affected.

Well, one of the businesses i would be starting with such amount of money is food chain business. I will also invest in stocks and shares and of course cryptocurrencies.

That money is very enough for me start something meaningful because $1000,000 is not a small amount money, so that amount of money I can start my farming business, with that amount I can start such business.

Say you won $1,000,000 straight up. You just had this large sum of money but you had to start a business with it. What sort of business would you start and how would you go about managing the early stages of it?
That's a lot of money, and since I'm not really into creating businesses, I would rather spend it on myself and invest because if you don't invest and make your money work, then in the end you will be left with nothing plus winning such an ammount is trully huge luck

I can buy a blog or a website that already has a lot of traffic. I have never wanted to run a physical business so I will just continue to write like I have always been doing

If I am opportuned to win such a huge amount of money, I am definitely going to engage in cryptocurrency related investment . The reason is that cryptocurrency is very lucrative.

There's no doubt to the fact that $1,000,000 is a big money. If I won this huge money, I will start real estate business in a very populous area. $1,000,000 is enough to start real estate business and be making profit as at when due.

Actually that's a very huge amount of money and I believe alot of business decisions may comes my way.

I will have to diversify my investment into different numbers of platforms to manage the level of risk that may occur.

I will invest both online and offline to have a better returns.

That's pretty much, but if i am lucky enough to win that much, the first thing i would do would be to save half that money. Saving half would be around five hundred thousand dollars. The remaining half i would use from it to buy new equipments like laptops, a new phone and tablet and effective power bank or solar charger that i can use for my business, since these are the tools i use a lot for graphics and video editing. The next would be to pay for some courses to advance my skills. Then also invest a little into real estate.

One million USD is a lot of money in my home country. With this amount, I can create a manufacturing plant. maybe I would use the money to create fertilizer manufacturing plant.

Such is a very huge amount of money which requires to be invested wisely if not, it will end up without profit gain.

I won't invest the whole of it in a particular business but I will try to diversify my income streams.

One million USD is a lot of money in my home country. With this amount, I can create a manufacturing plant. maybe I would use the money to create fertilizer manufacturing plant.
Creating a fertilizer manufacturing plant is a very good business idea and I am very sure that is lucrative . Personally, I would use part of the money in real estate investment.

Well, one of the businesses i would be starting with such amount of money is food chain business. I will also invest in stocks and shares and of course cryptocurrencies.

Starting a food chain business is a really big challenge, especially if you live in a place where there is a lots of competition. You may need to sell unique quality of food in the first place.

With that amount, I would push my agricultural business to be multi faceted. I would rear all kinds of livestock capable of being reared. I would also start a livestock processing plant.

With that amount, I would start an Agricultural business ranging from Crop planting to Livestock rearing. I have always been keen about Farming. Though, I do not intend using all of the money for that.

If I have that kind of money, I would open a record label and go into full time music production and promotion. With a war chest that huge, you would be able to promote music to the highest level.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds