Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you won $1,000,000 - what business would you start with it?

If you plan to rent out your properties and earn rental income investing in real estate can be really good but if you plan to flip properties, you might have to wait until the market recovers.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would start a business where I sell digital items like mobile phones, computers and laptops, beside that I would provide some new digital items for people.

Starting a food chain business is a really big challenge, especially if you live in a place where there is a lots of competition. You may need to sell unique quality of food in the first place.
Almost every business that is profitable is very competitive. Of course I'll try as much as possible to be very much unique and because my startup capital is big I will make the place very attractive.

If I have that kind of money, I would open a record label and go into full time music production and promotion. With a war chest that huge, you would be able to promote music to the highest level.

Well, I would not invest my money in the music industry. This is because I think that there are far much better options for me. I would invest in the Forex market after creating a much suitable portfolio.

If I won such amount of money, I would open an Eatry to sell breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It will be for Intercontinental dishes. I will also do catering services for all kinds of events.

Well, I would not invest my money in the music industry. This is because I think that there are far much better options for me. I would invest in the Forex market after creating a much suitable portfolio.
if you are very much knowledgeable about forex trading you can probably maximize profit with it if you have a capital of $1000000. This is because if you create a proper portfolio you will have better chances than those with little amount of capital.

With that amount, I would start an Agricultural business ranging from Crop planting to Livestock rearing. I have always been keen about Farming. Though, I do not intend using all of the money for that.
Investing in agriculture issues is a big business provided you understand the ins-and-outs. Ultimately, agricultural business is lucrative and it's a good way to make money.

Investing in agriculture issues is a big business provided you understand the ins-and-outs. Ultimately, agricultural business is lucrative and it's a good way to make money.
Just like every business venture, agriculture have its ups and downs. If you're very much knowledgeable you are going to maximize profit but a little mistake can lead you to a lot of losses. I have a friend who ventured into poultry farming but because he lacked some kinds of knowledge he made losses because most of the poultry products died.

Actually it's such a very huge amount of money I believe and the kind of business you should be able to invest into, should depends on your skills and knowledge.

There are alot.of business ventures to which you can invest inot.both online and offline.

Yes, The Agricultural sector is a very big one and There is a lot of money that can be made from it. There are still a lot of areas that have not been fully tapped in that sector. Like you have said, If you understand the Ins and outs of the Agricultural sector, Then you would have no problem been successful with it.

Yes, The Agricultural sector is a very big one and There is a lot of money that can be made from it. There are still a lot of areas that have not been fully tapped in that sector. Like you have said, If you understand the Ins and outs of the Agricultural sector, Then you would have no problem been successful with it.
I also have plans of investing in the agricultural sector. Agriculture is the type of business that will never phase out till eternity. It will always be very lucrative when you do it the right way. I have a friend who is into poultry farming and fish farming simultaneously and maximizes profit.

That's a big amount of money everywhere in the world. If I won such kind of business, I will build two enviable online business that will be giving much money every month. I will also invest in farming business in my country. I will buy large lands and venture into farming.

Farming business is the best business to involve yourself with , you can go into different types of farming like poultry farming, bee farming, fishery and many more to make good amount of income .

I also have plans of investing in the agricultural sector. Agriculture is the type of business that will never phase out till eternity. It will always be very lucrative when you do it the right way. I have a friend who is into poultry farming and fish farming simultaneously and maximizes profit.
Amazing!! That is actually great, Investing in Agriculture is actually very good because of its profitability. There are different sectors in the Agricultural industry. You just need to find for one that fits into your needs.

Amazing!! That is actually great, Investing in Agriculture is actually very good because of its profitability. There are different sectors in the Agricultural industry. You just need to find for one that fits into your needs.
Yeah, agriculture is a diverse and most of them are very lucrative if you do it the right way. There are many branches of agriculture and you can decide to go into any one depending on your interest and knowledge as the case may be.

First of all such an amount should be able to fund More than one businesses. Research and data collection will be key in running a profitable business at that period of time.

I would start multiple businesses so incase one business fails, the other might just succeed. Another thing is to invest in companies, I.e buying stocks. So basically I will save some part of the money as investments.

I think I would try to invest or open a chain of gyms, although I think that even to open a chain of gyms more or less decent 1 million dollars would fall quite short, among all the associated costs such as training machines, rent of the premises, licenses, invoices, maintenance and hiring the staff.

In case if I ever won such a huge amount of money, then I would probably start a business which is more likely to become successful. It might be possible that I may start investing in the stock market and other kinds of markets. However, they are quite risky.

In case if I ever won such a huge amount of money, then I would probably start a business which is more likely to become successful. It might be possible that I may start investing in the stock market and other kinds of markets. However, they are quite risky.
Yes, I think that a part of the money I would also try to invest in the stock market, especially fixed income, but on the other hand it would be more convenient to try to start your own business since that can give you a constant income from which you can manage and continue scaling the business.

Say you won $1,000,000 straight up. You just had this large sum of money but you had to start a business with it. What sort of business would you start and how would you go about managing the early stages of it?

I am already involved in real estate business and it is something that is very good in such a way that I will be willing to invest any money that I have into it which is why if I win this amount of money that sums up to 1 million dollars, I win investing in Real Estate.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds