Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you won $1,000,000 - what business would you start with it?

I don't have to think twice before I know what to do with such money. St least half of the money will go to my agricultural project and some part will go for real estate and some to ICT.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have to think twice before I know what to do with such money. St least half of the money will go to my agricultural project and some part will go for real estate and some to ICT.

Agriculture is a very big project for someone to go into and one thing that I love so much about agricultural project is that it is capable of providing food and meat at the same time so that you will not even be spending much on your feeding.

Yes, I think that a part of the money I would also try to invest in the stock market, especially fixed income, but on the other hand it would be more convenient to try to start your own business since that can give you a constant income from which you can manage and continue scaling the business.

The main problem with investing in the stock market is the fact that the market is volatile and it is quite sensitive to many market conditions that could lead to downfall of the stock in the first place. This is why I do not invest in stocks.

The main problem with investing in the stock market is the fact that the market is volatile and it is quite sensitive to many market conditions that could lead to downfall of the stock in the first place. This is why I do not invest in stocks.
But it is the same volatility that can make your money grow in the same way that the price can fall and lose it, on the other hand I pointed out that with that amount of money I would invest in fixed income, which are usually state bonds, corporate, or bank deposits, so as not to deal with volatility and protect that amount of capital.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds