Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you could experience a video game for the first time again, what would it be?

Advertisement Placeholder
So many! FFVII is a great choice, I'd also love to re-discover Bioshock, LOVE Bioshock!!

It's gotta be Legend of Legaia on the PS1. IMO it's the best RPG on the console, it was the first non Pokemon RPG I have ever played. I am happy that a fan is making a remake of the game. :) I have so many good memories playing it as a kid, and I wish I could go back and experience everything for the first time again.

It's gotta be Legend of Legaia on the PS1. IMO it's the best RPG on the console, it was the first non Pokemon RPG I have ever played. I am happy that a fan is making a remake of the game. :) I have so many good memories playing it as a kid, and I wish I could go back and experience everything for the first time again.
That is for sure a great RPG, same with Legend of Dragoon. So many memories playing the Legend of Legaia demo, but never got the game sadly. It was not till YouTube when I watched a let's play that I got to experience it that way.

Fortnite would have to be one game I would love to experience again if I could. The feeling of getting that very first win ever when starting to play the game is just an amazing feeling and to be able to go back to that would be awesome.

Another game I would go back to and play to experience the first time again would be Halo 3. I loved Halo 3 and spent so much time on that game, being able to experience that game again for the first time would be awesome.

Oh a pretty tough question.
I'd love to go and replay Trails of Cold Steel again, the story was just fantastic and I did fall in love with the lore and story of the world.
Would also love to go back to what I'd consider my heyday in Call of Duty: Black Ops, playing 8-12 hours a day after uni with a full squad of people. Just dominated every lobby we went into like it was nothing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds