Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If there is one thing you could fix about your business, what would it be and why?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
It's tough to run a business and keep things afloat. Especially now with the pandemic going on, it's made things even worse. But, that's not the point of the topic. I created this topic as I want to hear your thoughts.

If there is one thing you could fix about your business right now, what would it be and why? For me, if I could, I would have gone back in time, took out a loan and then took a hiatus during the pandemic to catch my bearings. Of course, this is not something I'd suggest everyone doing, but my business was heavily affected because of covid. But if I had planned out things a lot sooner, I wouldn't have had problems. But I lost quite a bit of money and time. But, that's the one thing I would have done for myself.

What's the one thing you would do with your business?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'll change everything lol. From the business to the name to the location. Change it from the imaginary and creative thought a real and physical business with a precise location 😄.
Maybe I started off too early

Well I don't have a business yet but if I had a business I would have restrategized on the business because it would be an opportunity to upgrade on the business no matter how successful the business is going at the moment, there would always be an area for improvement.

First if my business is not getting the attraction needed like it use to be then, I will consider running an advertisement and if that still persists then I will go on in changing the location of my business in other to get new customers.

It's usual for us as humans to always have regrets. One thing I wish I could change was time. I wasted a lot of it on fruitless ventures that did not help me in any way.

There are others that I wish for, but looking back, they were not within my control.

There are so many reason which i can fix to start my buisness and fix if my buisness fell down in early stages i changed my plan re arrange managment also change the location of buisness advertise the buisness and also manage himself

If I had a business before the pandemic issue, I would make use of this period i.e the COVID-19 pandemic to have a kind of upgrade. This is due to the fact that I might be running my business without the involvement of the internet. But now, I would upgrade to making use of the internet as part of the business locations or platforms.

It's tough to run a business and keep things afloat. Especially now with the pandemic going on, it's made things even worse. But, that's not the point of the topic. I created this topic as I want to hear your thoughts.

If there is one thing you could fix about your business right now, what would it be and why? For me, if I could, I would have gone back in time, took out a loan and then took a hiatus during the pandemic to catch my bearings. Of course, this is not something I'd suggest everyone doing, but my business was heavily affected because of covid. But if I had planned out things a lot sooner, I wouldn't have had problems. But I lost quite a bit of money and time. But, that's the one thing I would have done for myself.

Currently, I'll say I'm faring well in my business, yet I still have a lot to fix. I need to know how not to depend on some "main" customers and how to know the way to bring in other customers. Also, I want to be able to improve on my advertisement strategy and some other profit-related issues

Well, i guess I would create more connections for my business. I realized later that for your business to thrive well, you must first of all create positive relationships from the word go. You need to link up with other people who are a success and people who have better experience than you. They will help you understand the ups and downs of the process.

Right now, if am to fix anything in my business, it would be my location because due to my business been located at a rural area, it doesn't encourage more sells, so if I can move it out to an urban settlement, I will be very glad.
Of which requires money.

I don't have any business right now but when I have my own busines, my plan is to satisfy my customers with everything I can do. I am considering them first even before panning of profits.

Well I know a lot of people who would like this opportunity, I'm sure a lot of them would like to change their approach and strategies used in the business. Some would like to change their employees as well. We can't turn back the hands of time can we?

I don't have a business yet, so I can't say what I would change. It all depends on what is presented at any given time, however if I had a business and everything is working well, I would try to give updates in various areas, the presence is important either of the business itself or in the publications.

The thing I think need to be fix in my business,is the way I deliver their goods or product to them I guess, because I notice most of my client have been complaining about the lateness of their order delivery,which is not my fault but the country that we lived in. The moment they place order ,the next day I make sure all my staff including me we do the packing of all order together and tell the delivery man working for me to deliver everything on time,but I matter how fast we are in delivering our goods,traffic won't allow my delivery man to get there on time. I hope there is something I could do about that now.

The first thing I would fix about my business is to totally take it online. The pandemic has taught a lot business owners about the importance of moving their business online. Businesses having online presence tend to reach a diverse amount of customers.

If there's one thing I would like to change about my business is the mindset of people towards it. These days people don't see event planning as a necessity everyone wants to plan their parties starting from wedding parties, to birthday parties, even to simple events like dinner nights we need event planner for even the smallest events so as to make your guest comfortable and have a swell time.

One of the main aim of businesses is to be consistent,consistency takes your businesses to greater heights with the right techniques and strategies.I took the right approach to my business,so i don't need to change anything,accept for still getting new ideas.

One of the main aim of businesses is to be consistent,consistency takes your businesses to greater heights with the right techniques and strategies.I took the right approach to my business,so i don't need to change anything,accept for still getting new ideas.
certainly one of the main aim of businesses is to be consistent, consistency takes your businesses to greater heights with the right techniques and strategies. Consistency with high level of discipline and planning paves way a lot

In my experience with business the thing I would fix is the capital. If I had lots of capital then maybe my business would still be around and that I am earning good profit from it. Another thing is the business partner that I will really be doing business by myself and with no partner whether relatives or friends.

I would change my materials used for work and I would also change the location. For me, those are very key factors in progressing in business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds