Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If it good to set up a business with a friend

Of course ! I don’t see anything wrong in partnership especially when there is mutual understanding in terms of how the business goes and equal division of duties it’s a good idea

Advertisement Placeholder
Sure there is nothing wrong with setting up a business with a friend, I think it is important for you to put something down in writing, just in case.

Depending on how well you trust a friend, proper documentation should be done. This will help mitigate against any issue that might result from you or your friend.

Setting a business with a friend is very good and interesting most especially the kind of friend that has positive knowledge about business some one innovative, smart and intelligent to handle business for the purpose of profit making.
[automerge]1631433743[/automerge]
Not at all to set up a business with a friend to me I prefer doing my business alone because I can always correct my mistakes when necessary without further conversation and delay in taking decision my income is for me alone.

Last edited:
Well, Setting up a business with a friend isn't totally a wise decision to make as many things could go wrong in future. People change especially those you call friends and those who hurts you the most are from people you less expect it from.

No doubt depending on the relationship you have with the friend, it's true there are some businesses that have gone to the ground with friends but with with the right communication it could work out

I want to setup a gas filling station with my friend. Is it good to setup a business with ones friend without signing any documents and formalizing it with a lawyer
The truth is that there is no brother or friends when it comes to business, don't be surprise the one you called your friend might disappoint you, so is better you sign an agreement

The truth is that there is no brother or friends when it comes to business, don't be surprise the one you called your friend might disappoint you, so is better you sign an agreement
I may agree and disagree because in business there can be friends and relatives but not always. Of course, it also depends on the personality of the partner. He can be truthful and loyal to you and to the business although there are cases that a friend would become a traitor because of money.

Why would you want to do things lie that without due process involved simply because you think you're doing it with a friend? Just donthe right thing because this is a partnership business and things must be done right for both of your sakes

I want to setup a gas filling station with my friend. Is it good to setup a business with ones friend without signing any documents and formalizing it with a lawyer
To start up a business with your friend, I will advise you to make a solid agreement that will be done by a lawyer. Because your fried can not be trusted

Of course ! I don’t see anything wrong in partnership especially when there is mutual understanding in terms of how the business goes and equal division of duties it’s a good idea
Theres nothing wrong in partnering with someone most especially a friend in starting a business most especially if you guys are loyal to each other and trusted one another,

There is nothing bad in setting up a business together with your friend if both of you trust each other. But it is very good to make some agreement before you start a business.

Friends or foes when it comes to business necessary legal documents and partnership deed need to signed. To avoid problem in future.

Definitely it's good if you both knows how to go about the biz, but then I'll advice if you have your cash, it's better solo.

If this your friend is someone you can trust and also someone that has the kind of dream you also have for the type of business you both are talking about,them yes it is a good thing. If not, just simply go alone in the business

Setting up a business with a friend is not bad but I'll advise not to get yourself indulge in such because of my few experiences.

There is nothing wrong in setting up a business with a friend, infact there is more advantages, especially when it comes to making business decisions and funding.

It's not a bad idea to set up a business with a friend. I will tell you that you should be able to trust your friend but the word 'trust' itself is a criminal act. To trust someone these days is more like a criminal offence so the best thing personally I would do is to start a business on my own to avoid clash, chaos or conflict!

You have to be very careful when starting the business with your friend, but for I don't like starting a business with a friend because I don't want any problem.

When you are thinking of starting a business with a friend then trust is the most important thing you will need at this period of time because it is absolutely necessary for you to trust the person you are dealing with in a business but what you have to understand is that 50% of them might not likely to be the same when engaging in business together ,sometimes it can also lead to problems.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds