Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If it good to set up a business with a friend

Yes, and I think this is what comes back to haunt people who do business with other individuals full of emotions and naivety. This is why it is best to draft a legal agreement to avoid any disputes.

Creating a legal agreement is a nice thing and this could help prevent conflicts in the future. Moreover, both the parties need to be honest because honesty is the most important thing required in the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
There is nothing wrong with setting up a business with a friend , as long as your friend is trusted both partners can come together to establish a business and achieve their aim good at the end of the day.

I created my first business by joining together with friends. The business did not work but it had nothing to do with my friends, the business didn't work because we did not have enough experience. If you are understanding and forgiving, and if you have everything written in black and white, I do not think there would be any problem.

I want to setup a gas filling station with my friend. Is it good to setup a business with ones friend without signing any documents and formalizing it with a lawyer

You will be making the biggest mistake of your life when you try something like this. It's going to be in your best interest to have a legal documents drawn up. Discuss the business arrangement with your friend on how you want it. When both of you agree, it should be signed on the contract. By doing this, no one will take advantage of the business in the future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds