Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If it good to set up a business with a friend

Concerning your question on whether you should go into business with your friend or not without required paperwork, I would say that yes you can go into business with your friend but it's a bad idea if you do it without paperwork

Advertisement Placeholder
80% of any business that is set up by a group of friends do in up with disagreement. I rather take my risk and start up my own personal business and i will know it is my own.

I have always loved the saying that two heads are better that one and that too can be used in business. If you start a business with a friend, there is increased Chances of being successful unless your friend is not a trustworthy person or has a very poor knowledge of the business and its technicalities

Concerning if it is good to start up a business with my friend. Well, iti s a good idea to starting up a business with a friend especially when he has so much interest in such a business, but it would be also advisable and understandable to have a paper work of agreement between you two

it's not really advisable, unless you really feel like you are in need of his help, partnerships usually have troubles, either in the short or the long term because people don't always agree about the same things

Well, it depends on the kind of friend. Because I have tried that before and it failed. The friend you're planning to set ip a business with must be a friend that you have the same goals and aims

When it comes to business or partnership business you have to remove emotion from it. Even if it's your brother your entering partnership business with, I think normal procedure should be followed in other not to regret sooner or later.

Their is nothing bad in setting up a business with a friend, as long as they both of you have the same purpose of achieving your goals and thinking in the same directions positively.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with entering into a business with a friend. The only advice is that you make sure the business is done formally. You can both enter into a partnership agreement. Whatever it is, make sure the business is done formally to prevent future problems.
[automerge]1618568006[/automerge]
Personally, I don't see anything wrong with entering into a business with a friend. The only advice is that you make sure the business is done formally. You can both enter into a partnership agreement. Whatever it is, make sure the business is done formally to prevent future problems.
[automerge]1618568007[/automerge]

Most friendship tends to last longer when they apart, argument arising from business among partner can sometimes go sour, so friendship business should be in a limited time.

Its actually not good to start a business with a friend because of the situation that might arises later in their life, starting a business with a friend might cause dispute between family after the demise of the company owner.

Do not mix business with pleasure I repeat do not mix business with pleasure, in no situation should you start a business with someone even if the person is your mother do the necessary thing which is documenting it.
[automerge]1618607385[/automerge]
Do not mix business with pleasure I repeat do not mix business with pleasure, in no situation should you start a business with someone even if the person is your mother do the necessary thing which is documenting it.
[automerge]1618607396[/automerge]
[automerge]1618607595[/automerge]

Going into a partnership is always of advantage. The important thing here is that you should make it worth it by choosing a friend who is knowledgeable and is also a trustworthy person before going k to it.

I do not like to partner with friends in establishing and managing a business. Friends tends to be more greedy when the business becomes successful and making good profits.

Let us just assume that it is lack of capital that have made one hard to set up a business with a friend. But if capital is not the problem, start up a business of your own

If it is truly a friend, then I do not think there is anything to fear as some friends are even more reliable than family members.

We all rise by lifting others, this means it is not bad to engage yourself in a business with a friend, so fast together and you can all achieve your mandate

Nobody is worthy to be trusted. I cannot do any business with any person without written agreement which would be stamped because nowadays parents betray children let alone friends of which you're not biologically.

There is actually notting wrong in starting up a business with a friend, infact when you look at it from one point of view, it would make relations easier. But never make the mistake of taking things casual. Make sure everything goes through the legal process, if an agreement needs to be signed in the presence of a lawyer, then go ahead and do it. If a lawyer needs to go through some documents, then do so

If you have the right business plan with your friend, I'll simply say its good entering into partnership with him or her cos success comes when two good heads collide together.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds