Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

I need some help

Markiplites

Credits
Hi,

I registered on this site to get help with building up and getting word out for the community site I'm working on. I'm looking for a partner I can trust and help get going on things

I just need someone to PM me with these following interest:

• Markiplier Fan
  • Gamer
  • YouTube Videos and community in general
  • Familiar with Invision Power Service platform

I do plan to make a network business out of it and everything, its going to be a business like environment from the staff perspective but with relaxed work hopefully.

Thank you.

Advertisement Placeholder
Invision Power Service platform
Hello, if I may ask why are you limiting yourself to an SAAS platform? I just viewed their pricing and it seems very ineffective to me https://invisioncommunity.com/buy .

Even if you used something professional like Xenforo and has to pay someone to do customization to it I would believe it would be cheaper in the long run.

Plus the choice of being able to entrust your community at virtually any providers who are willing to accommodate your requirements is a huge plus in my opinion. Among other benefits of hosting the software yourself. :)

I use the platform as in the suite, and I am self hosted. I would never use a cloud service. That just sucks, no freedom at all in that.

As for xenForo, as much as I apperciate their work, I'd prefer IPS.

I use the platform as in the suite, and I am self hosted. I would never use a cloud service. That just sucks, no freedom at all in that.

As for xenForo, as much as I apperciate their work, I'd prefer IPS.

Ahh I see that make sense now, thank you for taking the time to explain this to me. :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds