Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I make $99 a month how do I double it

Peterlight

The man for the job
Credits
I am currently working in a ministry and my salary is not enough for me to save or to feed myself and my siblings for a month. I ones tried investing on agriculture but I couldn't wait to get the profit on it cos it takes long..I need something fast.
I am currently looking for a way to double my salary. How do I go about it..any suggestions is welcome

Advertisement Placeholder
I am currently working in a ministry and my salary is not enough for me to save or to feed myself and my siblings for a month. I ones tried investing on agriculture but I couldn't wait to get the profit on it cos it takes long..I need something fast.
I am currently looking for a way to double my salary. How do I go about it..any suggestions is welcome
I think working offline will make more money for you. Make online work an extra to that. But if you are someone who is creative. Try to learn to create a youtube channel or a blog. It might increase your income.

I also want to earn $ 99 in a month. But for me I haven't achieved that, I have the same advice as you.

The only way to double your money quickly is Gambling but it's not a good job at all because you can multiple your amount as you can lose everything.

trader maybe will be a good idea but you need to be more experienced in order to make what you want in a short period of time.

but for me, it's better to create a small business offline and be patient.

Since it is a ministry job, that means you have some time to venture into other things. I think you should go into business or pick up a side job. It will help augment your earnings.

You can’t double your Salary since it’s fixed you can only double your earnings monthly with that amount i’d Advice you start e commerce on a small scale

Wanting to double your money fast may lead you to want to invest in Hyips or gamble, you should never trust those methods. You might end up loosing all your money. So it is just best to be patient and keep working hard. You can start a side business and do more online work in order to boost your earnings.

Actually I do not know how you will take this info very serious, I do have solution for you, this info is what I'm using to survive in my family, at least you will earn 50% back every month. If you need the info, I will give you free of charge.

The best way to double it is simply by reinvesting the $99. But you will try and make some savings before thinking of investing it.

I think you could invest in some offline business, food sales may be, whatever is most in demand in your country, small quantities that you buy today and sell quickly.

maybe you can start with a small business first, the important thing is to get a profit, if later there is a profit, maybe the business can be developed again, because starting from success it must start from small to large.

Why don't you save enough and invest into some offline business or even Online business like Forex and trading Cryptocurrencies?

It is difficult to earn double of your investment so quickly except for gambling which is risky, you can try to invest on transportation business since it more of daily income though you can't accumulate profit just once.

Tough question. You do not have enough time after your job, and you seem not to have enough experience or capital to start a business.

Best would be a form of agriculture that doesn't require a lot of time or skill like plantain, bananas or vegetables, coconuts.

Or you can start a rental business of sorts.

You can easily trade on your phone, and I'm sure your phone is with you everytime?
I can't keep focus am always busy
[automerge]1606152295[/automerge]
Actually I do not know how you will take this info very serious, I do have solution for you, this info is what I'm using to survive in my family, at least you will earn 50% back every month. If you need the info, I will give you free of charge.
I would really appreciate that
[automerge]1606152417[/automerge]
The only way to double your money quickly is Gambling but it's not a good job at all because you can multiple your amount as you can lose everything.

trader maybe will be a good idea but you need to be more experienced in order to make what you want in a short period of time.

but for me, it's better to create a small business offline and be patient.
But I don't have any savings has of now cos the cost of living is getting high everyday has I need to take care of my siblings

Try with reselling on tech. You can take any tech lower than you think and resell with profit.

Domain flipping is another good business just try as much as possible to learn more about it, it doesn't take much time though you need to invest in it.by buying and selling.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds