Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I Just Launched "Reactions Leaderboard"

I really expected at least a couple of replies here :confused:... but here we go again with a little bump.
Today I added a reward system for the top 100 members in the list. More
details it's in a link on top of that page :)

Nice I'm 13 on the staff filter and 69 in the non staff filter, both are great numbers. This is a interesting feature, I'm surprised no one else has thought of it or responded to the thread yet.

So this would be a list of posters by reactions across all forums who have integrated with Forum Race, right?

Does it combine totals? For instance, if my username exists on 3 forums, does it combine the total reactions from all 3 forums?

So this would be a list of posters by reactions across all forums who have integrated with Forum Race, right?

Does it combine totals? For instance, if my username exists on 3 forums, does it combine the total reactions from all 3 forums?
This is a very basic version. As I work in the ForumRace Dashboard, users will be able to combine totals from different accounts to get other metrics and also a LOT more organized for those with many accounts. That will lead to other more advanced Leaderboards and can be used for gamification for forums and their users. It's going to be really cool ;)
I had to make MicroLikes since each forum has their own credit system and would be just impossible to deal with each credit system for gamification and other stuff.

For now, each forum account is independent.

Last edited:
This is amazing work @Mike30 :) something I have not seen before and a very unique idea that I feel will go down well with many forum admins who are looking for new features for their forums such as this :)

It is always nice to see leaderboards and can add a little bit of fun competition at the same time :)

It’s a nifty feature. I think it’s a good concept and will encourage users to try to get higher on the leaderboard for more rewards. Well done!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest