Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I am online worker but not receiving projects on different websites

Janita

Mythical member
Credits
I have made so many accounts on different platforms along with all these websites I am working on fibre and freelance but as other people are getting projects and pass to complete it why I am not getting this type of projects.
What should I do that client give me the order and pay me well I am always on the wait that today I will get the project for task to complete but everyday disappoint me e so what will you all suggest me to do you that is something new you then others and the client got affection and they give me the projects.
What other people are doing in their website that they are getting more clients and

why I am not ?Is there any mistake that I am doing
if there is anyone who is freelancer and actively getting projects so kindly give me the advice.

Advertisement Placeholder
A freelance website like Fiverr as make it difficult for new sellers to make money on this platform. The reason is that it's only the top sellers that receives most of the job in the marketplace as they don't have much trust in the new sellers coming to the market. The only Way Out of This is to go out and reach out to your potential customers and convince them to order for your services. This also works for other platforms.

As an online worker you have to do adverts for your business when you advertise what you do online on all social media you will surely get people that will bring project for you to do for them or once you don't do advertisement you remain what you are if you really want to make money on your business you want to grow you have to do adverts cuz business is all about advertisement if there is no advert how will people know you they will not

The problem that I see here is that online jobs are highly competitive. So it becomes increasingly difficult for you to get any meaning gig online. In most cases you are fighting or competing with more than a hundred different individuals for jobs. I think you should be looking at diversifying the efforts you are putting in.

Well concerning your question in what you have to do to get gigs on freelancing websites like fiverr and the like, I have to say that you must be patient and dedicated bland prodeuce top notch services to get customers to give you work to do

I have made so many accounts on different platforms along with all these websites I am working on fibre and freelance but as other people are getting projects and pass to complete it why I am not getting this type of projects.
What should I do that client give me the order and pay me well I am always on the wait that today I will get the project for task to complete but everyday disappoint me e so what will you all suggest me to do you that is something new you then others and the client got affection and they give me the projects.
What other people are doing in their website that they are getting more clients and

if there is anyone who is freelancer and actively getting projects so kindly give me the advice.
Most of these freelancer websites are highly competitive and saturated, I'll suggest you stand on your own and build your brand so you can advertise your services without a third party website

It can be really frustrating to be in a freelancing site but you are not getting selected for any projects. I understand that because I have been there myself. These freelancing sites are very saturated these days with high competition. Clients usually choose those who have built their reputation well. So you need to either be patient till you get a project or you can quit and look for something else that works for you better. If you choose to stay patient and you ever get a project to work on, provide your best work and your reputation will grow with time.

We know that there is alot of competitors out there but there are some website you will actually get what you are looking for. Do more research and follow what works for you.

There are a lot of forums that are existing right now that you can earn a lot of money by posting there. Bizdusty this forum is a very good example. I can also recommend forum coin and trendri as they are very consistent with their policies.

It is possible that you are doing something wrong you could actually go through the website conditions and policy's then work by at and see how it goes.

an online worker doesn't give you the atomost guarantee to be given site project or you study your of any wrong you have engage yourself.

The best for the new job and earning a good business for sale in the future I will be in the future if we work on internet and earn money and enjoy their life happily married and I also have a question about the job and the best part of the best way possible I would like to play

I have a Fiverr account and was expecting to get client but I didn't. I think one way you can get client there is by doing a video of what you can do and uploading it on your Fiverr page.

It is not easy , I know a lite bit of that to sell digital contents online especially if one is in the wrong website which is why good websites like fiverr are important for those who seek to earn more from online contents selling.

I think for you not to be getting jobs like others, something most be missing somewhere. Are you really an expert in all the platforms of earnings that you listed above? If not go for more training to sharpen your skills and run a good adverts to markets yourself to the world.

I think the best thing to do is for you to go on and ask those people like your mentor about how they are getting it successful in their job online,so by you doing that I hope one of them will open up to you on what to do and how to do it right I guess.

I hope you have a verified account on freelancing sites like Fiverr and upwork. If yes, then you need to work on getting a better reviews on your profile that would help attract clients.

as an online worker and you want to receive more project on different sides is to market yourself to enable people know more about you and know the kind of work you do this will make you have projects to work on.

Most freelance platform usually give a specified rating on their online workers projects so the customers could pivk the best ,you need to know about that and have that first before you make complaint

Before people or the audience appreciate or know the content of your work, you must have a very good thumb nail and you must maximize the keywords search option, freelancing site are built on this.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds