Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Human's inhumane nature to other humans

eLdavis

Captain Junkie
Credits
It has become common knowledge for most persons or individual that one of the greatest If not the greatest threat to humanity is our very self humans.
We are in a generation that only cares about themselves and what they stand to gain without a care of how it would affect the next person.
Thinking back I remember a story my late dad told me when I was Abit younger, he said during his youth, they could go to bed with their doors open, they could even leave some of their belongings outside and still meet them the next day. Today the reverse is the case, the biggest mistake you would make is to leave any of your belongings outside or sleep with your doors open. The younger generation today are easily prone to violence and illegal activities.
I was going to an event last Saturday and the driver of the public transport I was in told me a story about a young boy they caught stealing the previous day, and they gave him some beating, it did not end there, they burnt him alive. Just because he was caught stealing. This act has become a common practice in my country, which is a very inhumane act. I have read and seen so many cases of how fellow friends and even family members carry out inhumane acts like murder and the likes. The world as it is, the more it becomes advance, the more unsafe it has become. What do you think can be done to at least reduce these acts?

Advertisement Placeholder
It has become common knowledge for most persons or individual that one of the greatest If not the greatest threat to humanity is our very self humans.
We are in a generation that only cares about themselves and what they stand to gain without a care of how it would affect the next person.
Thinking back I remember a story my late dad told me when I was Abit younger, he said during his youth, they could go to bed with their doors open, they could even leave some of their belongings outside and still meet them the next day. Today the reverse is the case, the biggest mistake you would make is to leave any of your belongings outside or sleep with your doors open. The younger generation today are easily prone to violence and illegal activities.
I was going to an event last Saturday and the driver of the public transport I was in told me a story about a young boy they caught stealing the previous day, and they gave him some beating, it did not end there, they burnt him alive. Just because he was caught stealing. This act has become a common practice in my country, which is a very inhumane act. I have read and seen so many cases of how fellow friends and even family members carry out inhumane acts like murder and the likes. The world as it is, the more it becomes advance, the more unsafe it has become. What do you think can be done to at least reduce these acts?
I agree with you. That is why we have government and laws to provide law and order to humankind.

The problem is if the humanity would not submit to the authority or government. There must be respect to other human beings.

I agree with you. That is why we have government and laws to provide law and order to humankind.

The problem is if the humanity would not submit to the authority or government. There must be respect to other human beings.
True, the government has been put in place to help protect these right and to offer order but what about in a situation whereby the government themselves are not doing their job as well? I believe this is also one of the reason why most Persons do not follow the rulings of the government. As they are also corrupt

The government can only do little to curb the spread of violent attacks. Despite the laws that govern the country, there will be those that will disobey and suffer the consequences. To me, the easiest way for all of us is to change our mindset and see each other as brothers and sisters.

Like a song from Alicia Keys, "We are here". We are here for all of us. Our souls are brought together so that we can love each other. The song has a strong message.

To be honest, reducing such acts can be very hard because even with laws and harsh punishments it seems that people still resort to some of these things and it is very sad to see. I think that a more firm stance on the punishment could be helpful and also a more firm police presence and action is needed as well.

The government can only do little to curb the spread of violent attacks. Despite the laws that govern the country, there will be those that will disobey and suffer the consequences. To me, the easiest way for all of us is to change our mindset and see each other as brothers and sisters.

Like a song from Alicia Keys, "We are here". We are here for all of us. Our souls are brought together so that we can love each other. The song has a strong message.
You are right though, we all need to have a different mindset both the government and the people, and the change has to begin from one us, it's one step at a time

Man's inhumanity to man has been a very constant occurrence throughout history. The brutality and the chaos that humans have caused each other needs to stop. Else we'll all consume ourselves in this circle

Man inhumanity to his fellow has been existing since inception throughout the world and that's why most our government embezzled money without having a second thought that there are people out there suffering.
Man's inhumanity to man has been a very constant occurrence throughout history. The brutality and the chaos that humans have caused each other needs to stop. Else we'll all consume ourselves in this circle

True, with the way things are, we are currently going towards these direction unless we consider our steps right now

Last days my friend, it has been predicted that during the last days, humans would be lovers of themselves only.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds