Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Howdy

Southern Comfort

Loyal member
Credits
Howdy y'all, I'm Southern Comfort.

I'm not really good at these introduction topic deals so I'll keep it short. I'm a graphic designer (who may or may not be working on a project for this website) and I'm looking for work. So I figure a place that works with other webmasters would be a good place to look! So not trying to sound like an ad here, if you need graphical work done such as logos, signatures, youtube backgrounds, website layouts (I have little to no coding experience so I can't help you there unfortunately), avatars, twitter icons, Facebook covers, album covers, truck decals, tattoos, tramp stamps, stamps, etc... I'm your guy rofl. That went on a little longer than I expected haha.

So yeah, that's me.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hey there buddy :p This guy is certainly not working on our logo for us *cough* but in all seriousness, welcome to the forum and for anybody else. This guy is THE graphics guy. ;)

Hi Southern Comfort, Welcome to the forum.
Thanks for the welcome! It's amazing how fast I've been promoted to VIP, Valued Contributor, and Graphics Guru in a matter of days! I appreciate the welcome, very much so that you are now my best friend. We should go out sometime! And we can bump old topics together and just be filled with joy 24/7! I look forward to our future together.

Thanks for the welcome! It's amazing how fast I've been promoted to VIP, Valued Contributor, and Graphics Guru in a matter of days! I appreciate the welcome, very much so that you are now my best friend. We should go out sometime! And we can bump old topics together and just be filled with joy 24/7! I look forward to our future together.

What about me?! *puppy dog eyes*

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds