Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Howdy Folks :)

Website
www.shawngossman.com
Credits
Howdy everyone,

My name is Shawn some of which you may know some of which you may not know :p To the MyBB community, I am more popular as "kruzzen". ;)

I am big into webmaster type stuff! I have about 50 websites online and welcome even more :) I just love doing it and it keeps me out of the bars and other establishments where I will only just waste money at! I run message forums more than anything as they make up over 50% of my websites online. I run a few that are more well know including AAF, IL Skywarn and Storm Chaser Forum. IL Skywarn is the largest Illinois Skywarn community online which I am very proud of. :) I mainly use SMF, vBulletin, IP.Board and MyBB here and there. When I get my taxes back, I am going to give XenForo a try :)

I also run the largest storm chasing social network online, blogs, wiki projects and a couple other related websites. I am the project manager for AnotherPortal, a new portal modification being made for SMF. I am also developing my own forum software which will be known as AnotherBB. :)

Besides all that... I chase tornadoes and severe weather all over the USA and have done it for well over 12 years now. I have been a certified (elite) Skywarn storm spotter for about 10 years now and enjoy warning people before they storm rolls in.

I am a full time security manager for a security department at a manufacturing facility. I am also a full time college student getting a PhD in Management of Emergency Management and Homeland Security. I also hold an Associates in Science of Criminal Justice degree.

Thanks for having me :)

P.s. I found this forum on AAF ;)

Advertisement Placeholder
Hey Shawn, nice to see you over here. I was wondering where you went to as I haven't seen you in quite a while! Welcome. :)

I knew you were going to make some huge introduction post when I saw your name come up as online. Welcome to WGBB Shawn! Also I see that your signature now includes your portal mod that you're developing, which must mean you're very keen to get going with it. And you mention your intention to develop a forum software. It'd be really cool if AAF went onto AnotherBB. :)

haze said:
Hey Shawn, nice to see you over here. I was wondering where you went to as I haven't seen you in quite a while! Welcome. :)

I have been busy with work lately as well as not getting good sleep so I have been quiet on other forums :disappointment: but I am slowly getting back into the mix :)

Sam said:
I knew you were going to make some huge introduction post when I saw your name come up as online. Welcome to WGBB Shawn! Also I see that your signature now includes your portal mod that you're developing, which must mean you're very keen to get going with it. And you mention your intention to develop a forum software. It'd be really cool if AAF went onto AnotherBB. :)

Long intros are better than short boring ones ;)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds