Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How well do you think online business could replace an offline Business in the future

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, i can say that online bussiness will take over the offline, but that doesnt mean offline bussiness will totally die, since we still need them
Probably the offline bussines will try to adapt in the new era and open on both platform

Online business can't fully replace offline business . There are offline business that can not be done online.

I have seen more people who have been going into online business in recent times. Do you think this particular Business could replace offline Business in the nearest future
On a more serious note, online businesses around gonna replaced offline businesses. But rather offline businesses will have a presence online

Not all offline business can be replaced by online business. You may be right with the food industry that delivery from online stores are doing it great instead of physically going to the store to buy or to dine. That also goes with supermarkets. But some other offline businesses cannot be replaced by online business. One example is the laundry business where you have to bring your clothes and you do the washing. Or maybe the beauty salon and the medical clinic not to mention the hospitals.

Offline stores are now seriously under threat by online stores. The edge online stores have over the traditional store is convenience. It is very convenient to shop online. A platform like Jumia which pioneered e-commerce in Nigeria has shown that this is actually the case. The 21st-century shopper doesn't want to jump from one store to another to make their purchases.
Other reasons why online stores seem to be gaining momentum include (1) the possibility to reach more customers (2) You don't need to break the bank to own an online business (3) It offers more employment opportunities (4) You will get the best price i.e. it is affordable.

It's so certain. The the improvement in technology and the internet, online stores will beat the offline market in the shortest period of time.

With the rate at which technology is aiding the advancement of online business, people these days prefer online business from the comfort of their home, but without doubt there will still be offline businesses.

I don't see online business taking over offline business, instead they will continue to coexist side by side. What I can see is the volume of sales from online business is probably going to eclipse that of the offline business very soon.

You can replace offline with online business if the online business is paying you well...we all want what pay us well and we can also manage the two accounts

It cannot fully replace them since we are not online beings, but it will most probably merge and become something bigger and better for the best of humanity.

Online businesses may not replace offline business because the traditional stores will still exist and will experience lots of patronage just like the online business. Some people still prefer to see what they wish to buy physically thereby visiting the malls or shops to buy their needs, the markets are still full because some prefer to select from varieties.

I have seen more people who have been going into online business in recent times. Do you think this particular Business could replace offline Business in the nearest future
In this growing age, people are busy shopping online. People do not have enough time to go to the market to buy and sell. I guess that's what will take online business to the next level.

Big No, online business can never replace an offline business totally. Remember not all offline business can be done online. And not everyone is skilled to do online job and earn a living.

Very well. An online business is very likely to replace an offline business in the future as technology advances. Many buyers would be willing to go through little or stress to get goods and services in the future.

Of a truth online business is really gaining ground but for it to succeed a little bit of offline will still take place ,for example buying a pair of shoes online will have to be delivered offline

I don't think I like the idea of totally replacing the offline business. While online business is growing and has been a great way to shop but there are stuffs that you can't do online but only offline.

Truly speaking, a time will come when if your business does not have an online presence, it might not be noticed...

Why does everyone seem to think offline business will disappear in the future? People still need offline businesses, because you ain't going to stay all day in the house just ordering stuff at home. Besides that some businesses can only be done offline

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds