Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to sell estate and land properties online

Even on Facebook, there are a lot of groups there that are basically on estate property discussion. If he can get himself into as many of such groups, he can advertise his property there

Advertisement Placeholder
Social media has made advertising and marketing very easy for us. On my timeline on Facebook, I could share the property for sale and get my buyer or I could search for groups in real estate and advertise. Also, I could post of AliExpress or Jiji app and I would get potential buyers

I think that's a good idea. advertising your products on your social media accounts. He has to be patient he will definitely find who is going to buy that property.

This is the first step to take before putting your property on the market, whether online or offline. It is important to note that you don’t have to wait till you get the buyer before you prepare the paperwork for the property. Once you have made up your mind about selling a property, the next step is to contact your solicitor.
It is essential to prepare your property paperwork in advance as this helps you not to look unprepared when the buyer finally comes.

Launching a marketing campaign online goes beyond just posting the lands and properties. There are strategies needed to Launch a successful marketing campaign.

A friend of mine came seeking for advise. He said is father owns a land and he wants to sell it before new year morning and so he is looking for an effective way to sell the land and so I told him to try the internet. He left and came back that he has posted the land in almost all social media platforms and no one have contacted him yet.

I don't know how else he can make people see his advert online, do anybody have a strategy on how he can sell his father land before new year morning.
Well, I'm of the opinion of that the best way to sell your property and other assets online would be to make use of a good a realtor who can market it well for you.

I'm going to suggest a method that's off the books or not so followed. When you're advertising your property, ensure you collect the email addresses of people you're prospecting to so you can filter those who're high ticket from the rest.

Sometimes I help my cousin who is a real estate agent to upload some pictures of properties via my Facebook page because most of my Facebook friends are politicians and they may have interest or tell their friends about it. I don't just upload the pics, I make sure I state the features of the properties and where it's located.

A friend of mine came seeking for advise. He said is father owns a land and he wants to sell it before new year morning and so he is looking for an effective way to sell the land and so I told him to try the internet. He left and came back that he has posted the land in almost all social media platforms and no one have contacted him yet.

I don't know how else he can make people see his advert online, do anybody have a strategy on how he can sell his father land before new year morning.
This is very easy.
You can just take pictures of the property and upload on any social media platform of your choice, especially one which has a larger audience.
That way interested persons would hook you up.

I do not know if there are special apps or sites where one can advertise lands.
I know you can upload photos of your property on any social media platform, especially facebook and instagram; because they can be made public and the whole social community get to see it. It is possible to have interested buyers.

One can sell his land online any day and time he wishes, when one wants to sell it out,he can advertise or even contact land and survey agencies in other to sell it.

To sell the property faster he should place targeted ads on platforms that are for real estate and also involve agents offline who will advertise it in their own ways.

You need to sign up with popular classified advert websites like craigslist eBay olx etc. you can list basic information about your property and pictures on this website in order to advertise them to the targeted audience that the visit the platforms.

Except your friend wants to become an agent. If that is the case, he should great a account in popular property marketing websites, pay little amount money to create traffic or create a sponsored page on social media. He will definitely get a buyer in short period of time.

To sell the property faster he should place targeted ads on platforms that are for real estate and also involve agents offline who will advertise it in their own ways.
What about selling through social medias like Facebook or Instagram, do you think people would take it seriously if you post your properties there?

Rather than publishing images of the land on the internet at random, he should call a real estate agency. Real estate agents can assist him in selling his land more quickly because they understand how to advertise and attract potential purchasers online and offline.

Its very simple to sell your land on the internet either by doing a sponsored post or paying an influencer to advertise it on all major social media platform

Uploading the pictures and details of the land he wants to sell on his social media platforms will only be seen by his contacts who might not need land at the present time, the best thing he should do is to do a promoted ad on some social media platforms for a wider reach. Alternatively, he can approach agents to assist him get buyers since he needs to sell the land as fast as possible.

If you intend to sell on Facebook, you will.ha have to look for the groups and pages with similar niche. Read the terms and conditions of posting on the group before going ahead with the marketing campaign.

Well, I think, most of the business men this days makes and advert of their business using the social media platforms to informed people about there own products. You can makes used of the social media for your advertisement.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds