Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Manage Online Work With An Offline Job?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
I work as a full-time online worker. This is why I am able to mange my work life in a much better way. The fact of the matter remains that I know that there are many people who may have a harder time maintaining a balance between personal life and work life. So, how do you maintain a balance between the two?

Advertisement Placeholder
It is really difficult to juggle between online work and offline work. If you want to do it in anyways, you can make use of your morning and evening schedule to work online as you are generally freein the morning and evening.

If you are the type that knows how to manage your time well, I think you should be able to juggle both online and offline activities just like how I'm doing it at the moment.

To me most offline work s are just too overrated to me and i just prefer doing the same similar thing online but I've not been able to get such type of work online.

To me most offline work s are just too overrated to me and i just prefer doing the same similar thing online but I've not been able to get such type of work online.
People who are used to working offline will never agree to work online because basically we earn peanuts here compared to the amount of money they make offline.

One of the things you need if you want to work both online and offline simultaneously is time management skill. the kind of work you do offline will also determine if you'll be able to work online or not. People who do 9 to 5 just may find it more difficult especially if your workplace is not conducive enough.

One of the things you need if you want to work both online and offline simultaneously is time management skill. the kind of work you do offline will also determine if you'll be able to work online or not. People who do 9 to 5 just may find it more difficult especially if your workplace is not conducive enough.
It is important to schedule your time if you are willing to juggle both online and offline jobs because that is a way you can cope in such situation and work conveniently.

Well it depends on individuals capacity and based on time planning or scheduling.

If you plan your time vety well, it will be much easier for you to manage both online and offline business.
As a matter of fact, online business or jobs can be done at your convenience.

It is important to schedule your time if you are willing to juggle both online and offline jobs because that is a way you can cope in such situation and work conveniently.
Yeah, you need to be someone who knows how to manage time very well if you want to work both online and offline simultaneously. It may not be easy but you need a lot of discipline and consistency.

If you are very consistent and you understand the complexity that is involved in working on both online and offline all together, you will be able to deal with the situation effortlessly and you would make money from both sides.

One thing is for sure. One of those jobs would suffer. It is most likely the offline job that would suffer. Or you just do the online job as a part time work. That's the only way it could manage to work.

I think it is really difficult to juggle between your online work and offline work.
I have once combined my offline work and online work together before and I know how stressful it was.

I think it is really difficult to juggle between your online work and offline work.
I have once combined my offline work and online work together before and I know how stressful it was.
It will be difficult to juggle both online and offline jobs at same time but it is doable. Once you have enough experience on how to schedule your time to work on both significantly.

It will be difficult to juggle both online and offline jobs at same time but it is doable. Once you have enough experience on how to schedule your time to work on both significantly.
Yes, It is difficult juggling both online and offline work. Most offline work can require 8 hours of your time, most times between 8 am to 5 pm. And the body needs rest after working. But if you can schedule your time right, It would be easier.

If you want to attain financial freedom it will not be difficult to juggle both online and offline jobs but what you need to do is that you need to take a rest sometimes so that you will not break down.

It all depends on how low you might be willing to work online, you can manage both your offline and online jobs.

I haven't done any offline job in a while but I still paint for people from time to time and after each job I can still come back and complete my online jobs.

It's hard when your online job doesn't pay a lot, as for me i had such experience but my online job was very well paid so when i came from offline i even didn't feel any fatigue because job was easy fun and high paid

It all depends on how many hours you also work in your offline job if you are working part-time I think it will not be a problem to combine it with some online work that can complement your earnings to tell the truth.

Managing an online career alongside an offline job might be difficult. One strategy would be to prioritize tasks according to their relevancy and significance, and set aside particular periods when possible to work on internet activities like responding to messages or joining video conferences.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds