Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Make Money Through Ethical Hacking?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Hacking is considered a really bad thing. However, ethical hacking is a totally different thing. Ethical hacking involves hacking computer or systems in order to find faults. This may allow the company to identify flaws in the system so that the company could get rid of those flaws in order to prevent hackers from attacking the system. So, how to make money online through ethical hacking?

Advertisement Placeholder
If you can do ethical hacking, you can make money through bug bounty. Before releasing software in the market, software developing companies hire professionals to check if there are issues, your job is to find issues. You can earn thousands of dollars from a single project.

I've seen where they do it in tech movies and it looks sophisticated but would be interested in learning about it. Ethical hacking can also be called whitehat hacking and whoever can do ethical or whitehat hacking can do blackhat hacking or unethical hacking. I have a feeling blackhat hacking would pay more because crime pay more.

I think many white hat hackers look for bugs in certain software to report it to companies in exchange for money, I'm not entirely sure if that's really the case, but that's what I've heard, and it wouldn't be crazy, as long as you don't do nothing bad, it doesn't hurt to look for faults that you can benefit from.

Another business that you could opt for is to work for a cybersecurity company, they will surely pay you a lot of money for your skills.

Another business that you could opt for is to work for a cybersecurity company, they will surely pay you a lot of money for your skills.
This is a highly competitive job in my state. You will know how good your skills are before the two main companies we have would consider hiring you. I would love to work for one of them in the future but I need to work on my skills first.

I've seen where they do it in tech movies and it looks sophisticated but would be interested in learning about it. Ethical hacking can also be called whitehat hacking and whoever can do ethical or whitehat hacking can do blackhat hacking or unethical hacking. I have a feeling blackhat hacking would pay more because crime pay more.

I think that ethical hacking has a great future. This is because this kind of field is related to information technology and artificial intelligence. Both of these fields have incredibly great future and this is why there is a lots of potential when it comes to ethical hacking.

I think that ethical hacking has a great future. This is because this kind of field is related to information technology and artificial intelligence. Both of these fields have incredibly great future and this is why there is a lots of potential when it comes to ethical hacking.
Yes, information technology and artificial intelligence is moving up the latter of importance in what's making headlines in all economy around the globe. Businesses are using information technology and artificial intelligence to make their business better than it used to be before technology become successful like today.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds