Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to make money online

Advertisement Placeholder
It's only the VIP that has the privilege to withdraw. You may visit the marketplace to see members who are willing to receive your biznotes in exchange for the fiat currency.

How can I withdraw my bizdustry cash
You can withdraw only as a VIP, you can always go to the market place to meet with VIP's and see their threads indicating their willingness to exchange your biznotes for fiat currency's.

If you wish to make money online, try
these: Affiliate Marketing.
Selling on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and Cragslist, Blogging, Niche E-commerce.
Your Own YouTube Channel, Selling Ebooks, Develop Apps.

Even though I'm somewhat not happy because the activities on this forum has reduced greatly. I think one thing that could have been done was increasing the withdrawal limit so that they don't have to keep paying out everytime, it would've been better.

You will have to donate your biznote to any and get the equivalent fiat currency or cryptocurrency. Visit the marketplace section of the forum to see members offering the services.

Since you are not In the VIP category , you may not likely be able to withdraw as the role of the community only allowed the VIPs to make widrawal. The marketplace is the only solution now.

Bizdustry currently does not send payments directly to non VIP members, so you would have to use the exchange threads created by any of the VIP members to cash out.

I was curious about this as well. I have not upgraded but I am thinking about it. I have to make sure I am going to stick around on the platform enough before I invest.

One cannot withdraw their funds unless you are vip because we all know that only VIPs can withdraw, you can only donate to VIPs when you can able to receive your money here.

Making money online does not really have to be rocket science to be honest as all you just have to do is to look for something that people are in need of and sell it to them.

I can accept your biznote and pays you In cryptocurrency depending on my terms and condition. If you're in Nigeria I can pay directly to your local bank if you needs. My threads is on the market place. Go check it out

Making money online depends on your skills you have in making money online , you can make money by investing in crypto currency, through other investment websites or by working on forum sites ,

You can withdraw only as a VIP, you can always go to the market place to meet with VIP's and see their threads indicating their willingness to exchange your biznotes for fiat currency's.

I have read that as a VIP member, you can make money by posting threads on Bizdustry? Is this true? Since you are a VIP member, do you also get paid to create threads?

I have read that as a VIP member, you can make money by posting threads on Bizdustry? Is this true? Since you are a VIP member, do you also get paid to create threads?
That is true , you can have so many benefits as a VIP member and one of those benefits is to get paid for all the topic you created. If you have the money you can try it out too.

That is true , you can have so many benefits as a VIP member and one of those benefits is to get paid for all the topic you created. If you have the money you can try it out too.

Well, this is awesome! So how much money do you earn by creating each thread? Can you please tell me? I might consider buying a membership if I think that the deal is worth it.

Well, this is awesome! So how much money do you earn by creating each thread? Can you please tell me? I might consider buying a membership if I think that the deal is worth it.
For making of comments you are earning 20 biznote, you creating threads you are earning 50 biznote. And you are allowed to create up to ten threads in a day. In general completing all daily activities will earn you $1.75 .

For making of comments you are earning 20 biznote, you creating threads you are earning 50 biznote. And you are allowed to create up to ten threads in a day. In general completing all daily activities will earn you $1.75 .
Thats a good way of making good amount of money most especially in bizdustry, though I am not making up to $1.75 daily , and my target daily is $1 and I don't normally make $1 at the end of the day.

Although I'm not quite satisfied about how little activity there is on this thread.
It would have been preferable, in my opinion, if the withdrawal cap had been raised so that they wouldn't have to pay out every time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds