Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to make money online as a photographer.

Freelancing is a great way of making money online, you can do your own researches about freelancing platforms and how do they work on YouTube, you will find alot of information about them.
That's good, I'm very sure if you have all the necessary skills set you are going to earn a considerable amount of money from freelancing, thank you for the information.

Advertisement Placeholder
One can make money online as a photographer by editing photos for people online, taking pictures at local events and selling them online, creating a course on photography and selling it.

That's right, if you're a photographer, you can take different photos and then sell them on the Internet - this is the most common way, but Taking high-quality photos is not an easy thing and you need to learn it. but I think that this requires copyrights and licenses. There are also sites that pay every time they download your photo from the Internet, I heard about this method.

As a photographer, you can make money by selling stock photos, sell an ebook, create a travel guide, sell a printed coffee table style book, sell prints, take pictures at local events and sell them online.

I work as a photographer offline I really do like my job and I would not work other job for anything I tried to freelance at first everything was great but then I lost motivation I don't do anything online with photograpy for now

The person can go to events to take photographs of people at the event centre and the person can sell some of his photos online on some website that buys photos
it doesn't make sense to take people's picture in event centres and sell them. Such people must be consulted before you sell their pictures. Taking natural pictures is much better.

it doesn't make sense to take people's picture in event centres and sell them. Such people must be consulted before you sell their pictures. Taking natural pictures is much better.
You need to ask them if you can sell their picture or not. You should not do such a thing without their consent. It is just like theft. It is not a good thing.

You need to ask them if you can sell their picture or not. You should not do such a thing without their consent. It is just like theft. It is not a good thing.
Yes, reaching an agreement with people before trying to sell such pictures is very important. It is also very important to sign it so that they will not change the amount tomorrow. Agreeing by words of the mouth is not just advisable.

Yes, reaching an agreement with people before trying to sell such pictures is very important. It is also very important to sign it so that they will not change the amount tomorrow. Agreeing by words of the mouth is not just advisable.
This is true. If you agree by words of the mouth, the person can implicate you later by lying and saying that you stole their pictures so we need to be careful.

This is true. If you agree by words of the mouth, the person can implicate you later by lying and saying that you stole their pictures so we need to be careful.
Of course anyone who is very serious in anything presently should not agree by words of the mouth only. You need to sign an agreement and if possible have witnesses as the case may be.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds