Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to make money online as a photographer.

Yes that sounds good, in as much as you have the capital to buy all the equipments needed for the photography business, that will be much more better, because camera is cost this days.
Yes, you can earn a considerable amount of money with photography if you know what you are doing, a lot of people in my area are earning money with it.

Advertisement Placeholder
My friend is a photographer, and she makes money by selling photos she takes online. It is a good idea to keep a portfolio of your work. It will help you find both local and international clients.

My friend is a photographer, and she makes money by selling photos she takes online. It is a good idea to keep a portfolio of your work. It will help you find both local and international clients.
Before you can make money as a photographer , you must have a professional level skill and should take professional photos and that is exactly what will make your photos qualify for making money.

If you can display a professional hands in photography, you are sure to make money from this akill because you will be able to sell your photos on platforms like Foap to make money .
Making money on those platforms is a very good idea and it can give you passive income on the long run. If you are a photographer capitalising on such opportunities is good. You always need to capture pictures that are natural and beautiful.

Yeah, I believe professional photographers can open youtube channels teaching newbies how to do photography. There are several people looking for ways of starting their photography journey and this is an opportunity actually.

Well, I really doubt if a person would merely visit a Youtube channel just to view photos. I think that photographers may have a better luck selling photos on platforms like Shutter Stock.

Well, I really doubt if a person would merely visit a Youtube channel just to view photos. I think that photographers may have a better luck selling photos on platforms like Shutter Stock.
There are some photos that are available on YouTube that will be extremely needed for your work because there was a time I was seriously looking for photos to make faceless videos on YouTube.

Well I have no knowledge on how photographers can be earning there money online but I know that they can be making their business to be known Online.

Well I have no knowledge on how photographers can be earning there money online but I know that they can be making their business to be known Online.
Making money as a photographer sounds like a great idea and it is definitely one of the best ways to earn online and there are people who are exploring this means to make reasonable amount of money for themselves.

It is not seeing photos but teaching newbies how to start a photography business. You can teach people how to take photos and sell them on platforms like shutterstock.

Yes, you can earn a considerable amount of money with photography if you know what you are doing, a lot of people in my area are earning money with it.
For sure, but first of all it's expected of you to get a mentor, who has been into photography for long, he can mentor you on how to take beautiful pictures, that's the first step.

For sure, but first of all it's expected of you to get a mentor, who has been into photography for long, he can mentor you on how to take beautiful pictures, that's the first step.
Yes having a mentor is very important it will help you to accumulate a lot of things, but you have to understand that the bulk of the work is on you, you are the one to do all the things.

Yes having a mentor is very important it will help you to accumulate a lot of things, but you have to understand that the bulk of the work is on you, you are the one to do all the things.
It is true that if you want to become a professional photographer, you could gain more experience and skill from those who have been in the business for a long time.

It is true that if you want to become a professional photographer, you could gain more experience and skill from those who have been in the business for a long time.
[/QUOTE]
Exactly, that's completely true, if you know what you are doing you can earn a considerable amount of money, you need to have someone that you'll be learning from.

You can sell your photographs as NFTs on NFT platforms such as OpenSea and Rarible, beside that you can also make money with your photographs on freelancing platforms where clients are buy photography gigs.

You can sell your photographs as NFTs on NFT platforms such as OpenSea and Rarible, beside that you can also make money with your photographs on freelancing platforms where clients are buy photography gigs.
That's sounds good, I dont really know much about freelancing, a lot of people are making lot's of money from it but for me I have no idea on how they go about it.

Selling them as NFTs is a good plan. Some people will actually be interested in buying them at great prices. Apart from NFTs, people can buy photographs from freelancing sites and sites like Shutterstock that give this opportunity to photographers to sell their photos.

As a photographer, One of the ways you can make money online is by selling some of your photos online. You can sell some of these images to Alamy, 500px, SmugMug Pro, Shutterstock, istockPhoto etc..
You can also sign up on freelancing website.

As a photographer, One of the ways you can make money online is by selling some of your photos online. You can sell some of these images to Alamy, 500px, SmugMug Pro, Shutterstock, istockPhoto etc..
You can also sign up on freelancing website.
Before you can become a photographer you need to have enough experience on how to take professional photos . This is a skill that you must learn first before you think of venturing into the enterprise.

Before you can become a photographer you need to have enough experience on how to take professional photos . This is a skill that you must learn first before you think of venturing into the enterprise.
Yes, That is true.
Before you think of earning as a Photographer, You need to learn Photography.
You also need to become at least a professional in Photography.
Been an expert would make you earn more through Photography.

That's sounds good, I dont really know much about freelancing, a lot of people are making lot's of money from it but for me I have no idea on how they go about it.
Freelancing is a great way of making money online, you can do your own researches about freelancing platforms and how do they work on YouTube, you will find alot of information about them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds