Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Make Money on Udemy

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Udemy is an online learning site. You can not only learn by enrolling for courses on this site but also make money by uploading courses and selling courses. if you do not have skills to create courses, you can also take benefit of Udemy affiliate program and make money by referring students to Udemy.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yup it's possible, one of my friends is posting courses and earning from it, I am yet to ask him how and how much money can be made but certainly we can earn

Udemy is an online learning site. You can not only learn by enrolling for courses on this site but also make money by uploading courses and selling courses. if you do not have skills to create courses, you can also take benefit of Udemy affiliate program and make money by referring students to Udemy.
You just have to upload courses because there are a lot of people who are ready or willing to buy the course that you upload

If you are good at creating courses then you should join Udemy as it does pay well to its programmers

Wow, that is a tod site. I will check that site on the web. I am so interested to know about it more. Thank you for sharing this site.

If you can design helpful courses for students then you can certainly join this platform and start earning

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds