Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Make Money From Facebook Page

Advertisement Placeholder
Great post, Facebook can be used to bring high traffic on your website. Just make a website put some Adsense and use Facebook for marketing. You'll get traffics for sure

This is pretty interesting. I have not tried anything like this myself but it sounds simple enough and seems like it plays into their network well without causing any issues. I might give this a try.

10K followers and the 10K views on the videos or the gif, they tend to monetize the page. And they only show ads on the content. Your earning wont be much higher than YouTube. And it would be waste to put on all the content on the facebook page. I'd say put the old content on the facebbook and put new content on YouTube.

You can make money on Facebook in various ways, for example selling on Facebook Market Place, Publishing Video Contents, Promoting monetized links etc. In this post, I will tell you how you can actually make money from your facebook page.
Create a page. Choose a niche that you are knowledgable about and have skills. So some research and find a good name. Make sure the name is unique and eary to remember, as well as tels about the page.
Once you have created a facebook, send invtation to your friends to like the page. This is a good way to build likes. Let say you have 1000 friends and 20 percent liked, your page. Just in 2-3 days, you will have 200 likes.
Post something interesting so that people who liked your page will have something to interact
Now create an ad for your page. You can choose with $1 per day budget for 10 days. Based on geo targetng, etc. you can reach at least 10K people with this budget. Youl will be able to get at least 1000 likes.
You can continue marketing your page for more likes.
Once you have at least 20k likes, you can then approach businesses and promote their products. I know peple who are erning $50 from a single endorsement. (They have 100K likes on their page though)
Wow this is very much informative post, i never thought if i can earn even from Facebook, you share a very good thing but it also need very hard work because it is not easy to get follower on Facebook page.

You can make money on Facebook page by selling valuable products and rendering quality service to your followers. Remember people always seek where their lives can be better.

Having a Facebook page with thousands of people can be a great place to advertise your goods and services to alot of people , you can also advertise the product of people who in turn pays for for advertising of the product,there are alot ways to make money from Facebook page, check it out on Google...

You can make money on Facebook in various ways, for example selling on Facebook Market Place, Publishing Video Contents, Promoting monetized links etc. In this post, I will tell you how you can actually make money from your facebook page.
Create a page. Choose a niche that you are knowledgable about and have skills. So some research and find a good name. Make sure the name is unique and eary to remember, as well as tels about the page.
Once you have created a facebook, send invtation to your friends to like the page. This is a good way to build likes. Let say you have 1000 friends and 20 percent liked, your page. Just in 2-3 days, you will have 200 likes.
Post something interesting so that people who liked your page will have something to interact
Now create an ad for your page. You can choose with $1 per day budget for 10 days. Based on geo targetng, etc. you can reach at least 10K people with this budget. Youl will be able to get at least 1000 likes.
Once you have at least 20k likes, you can then approach businesses and promote their products. I know peple who are erning $50 from a single endorsement. (They have 100K likes on their page though)
You have shared a very nice and amazing post with us. I never thought we could earning from Facebook. But now by reading your post, I have got knowledge. Now I too will benefit greatly from this.

Thanks, I will be trying this out. I know Facebook is a big money making hub if one can truly utilize the potentials and opportunities there

Hello, it is a good start especially for those people who are in the area of advertising, social communication, journalism or graphic design, it requires knowledge and creativity to achieve the required amount that you mention is an excellent information thank you for sharing it, personally I do not I would do it because it takes time.

10K followers and the 10K views on the videos or the gif, they tend to monetize the page. And they only show ads on the content. Your earning wont be much higher than YouTube. And it would be waste to put on all the content on the facebook page. I'd say put the old content on the facebbook and put new content on YouTube.
This is something I was wondering about. it seems like you would just end up waiting time (and possible earnings) in the long run which is not something anyone wants.

You can also make money by selling paid membership programs on Facebook. If you have a cult of follower on the subject you teach, you can simple create private Facebook group and charge people monthly subscription for having access to you all the time. Before you can begin to do this, you must have become an expert in your field.

Another way to make money off Facebook is to sell your offiline product on your page. Look for a product the will benefit your followers and sell it to them on your page.

This is the first I am hearing of this, I had no ideal no can be made from the use of facebook. I know of Instagram where you can be an influencer and get deals to advertise people's product.
Another way to make money off Facebook is to sell your offiline product on your page. Look for a product the will benefit your followers and sell it to them on your page.

That's a good idea of making money through Facebook page. But do you know how much you'll be spending to get things going with monetization with company and business brand. But if finally achieving such landmark of likes/follows it will surely yield out profit in the long run.

You have to get monetization for your facebook fage firstly by bringing traffic. After that you will be able to earn from your facebook page.
For bringing traffic you can choose your other social media accounts. Like twitter and whatsapp etc.

You have provided very good information. Please also tell us how we can contact people to add ads on our Facebook page.
If we don't have our own product, can we add ads for other people's products?
If we can, how can we tell these people to place their advertisement on our page?

You can start earning by selling Facebook likes and Publish sponsored posts.Post content With affiliate marketing links and creating an offer on your fan fun. Become an influential marketer. Sell your fan page

Yes you can earn from Facebook page.If u want to start a business and has reasonable budget to promote your business then u can easily work on Facebook . Everyone is using Facebook now a days.They make page according to their products and then sale.

This is a good way to make money on Facebook. So many people are making a big mistake by just using this social media platform for posting pictures and making friends only. Facebook is a legit PLATFORM to make money from if you have any products and services you sell, just build a brand around it on Facebook and monitize it.

sorry i dnt have experince about it
how to earn money from facbook
i think it is quite difficult to earn but it is clear that facbook having alot of trafic for your bussiness to afliate your bussiness and get great repsonce

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds