Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to make money by publishing on WattPad?

Wattpad is a writing platform where writers can publish their stories, novel excerpts, and novels. Wattpad also helps the writers to get published with the mainstream media or adapted for film and TV.

How can you make money on Wattpad?

Wattpad is not a normal paid to post site or writing site where you either earn a share of the revenue generated by the site or earn from engagements on your stories or from views and impression. Wattpad is a platform where writers connect with readers and readers connect with writers. Wattpad is a platform to build your fan base. However, the site also allows the writers to make money. They offer a program called paid stories, where writers can block content that will be unlocked only when the readers pay a certain number of coins. These coins can be bought on Playstore or app store.

When the writer is popular, he will always have readers who pay him to read his stories.

Wattpad sound like a great money earning site to me. Since I am a writer myself, I will be trying it. I would like to know how do they pay? Do they pay through Paypal only? Do they accept writers from all around the world?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah nice piece seems there are more sites that pay for contents bit someone was saying before earnings are made one has to have a following it gathering and doesn't happen immediately

People will pay for your content, only when you are already popular amoung your readers, or only when they have read you previously and are willing to pay you because you are a good writer.
That's correct. You join the site today, publish your story and charge $1 per read, and then begin to earn money. If you think something like this about wattpad, that's not going to happen. First of ll you need to earn a status as a writer.

Wattpad is a platform for highly skilled writers who can capture their readers mind and relate with their life experiences. You can lock chapters of your book and earn a lot from it if you're consistent!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds