Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to make money by publishing on WattPad?

Watt pad is not actually a marketplace. It is a platform where writers find readers and readers find new writers. The site also brokers the deal for the best writer on the site. The site allows the writers to earn through paid reading services

Advertisement Placeholder
I have checked wattpad, It looks very promising for those who want to develop a career in writing, especially creative writing. However, I am not sure if it is easy to make money there.

This is a great way to earn from my fiction storytelling ability. It's a passive means too, Just put it up there and whether you check daily or not, you'll be earning so long as people are reading everyday

One of the easiest ways to make money on this site by charging reading fees. If you have been popular on the platform, people will actually pay to read your content.

This is actually a good way to make some good amount of money online. As a writer myself I will critically look into this and see ways on how to make some cash for myself

Making money online hasn't been an easy thing for so many people for quite a long time counting. But this new platform I am hearing about just now is actually new to me because I have never used it before. Will look into it now

That is so awesome. I did not know that stories written in Wattpad can be monetized. That is so great for those people who love writing there and have built a good fan base.

Wattpad used to be the St Reading and writing app ever until they introduced their recent updates. Now you can only have two offline stories while the rest you have to read online and there are ads in every chapter you are reading. And although there is the pay to read program, it is not available in every country.

Wattpad is a good place to express your self in writing, if you have always been interested in writing stories, Wattpad is a great place to gain experience and maybe earn along the line.

Have been hearing of watpad this days though I don't really put my interest in it , am looking for a. Site that's going to really pay me

This is the first time I am seeing or hearing of this site, have you earn from it or you just heard of it also from some one,well i personally appreciate you

I have not heard of the site before. I must confess, you have made my day with such a wonderful write up. I would have loved to work on warped but I have lots of commitment offline. My offline business needs enough time. But the site sounds great and it's another way to make passive income.

Being connected to your readers is one of the most satisfying and rewarding parts of Wattpad. One of the benefit of Wattpad,is that your audience can also reward you with monetary support. Paid Stories allows readers to support selected authors by purchasing access to entire stories or paying to unlock portions as they go.itvis a wonderful platform

I don't think you can can money on Wattpad because my friend has an account there's has over 2000 active readers and there's no monetization topic

By placing advertising between chapters of their Wattpad narrative, the service allows writers to make money. The writer receives money every time a reader reads an advertisement.

Watpadd is one of the best place for a content writer to make money from. Aside making money as a writer, those who read articles on the platform also have the opportunity to learn new things from those articles

Wattpad is actually a interested platform where one can make money if really you have a good skill, wattpad it is website where you can publish and write.

One of the easiest ways to make money on this site by charging reading fees. If you have been popular on the platform, people will actually pay to read your content.
People will pay for your content, only when you are already popular amoung your readers, or only when they have read you previously and are willing to pay you because you are a good writer.

Then it should be very obvious to everyone coming here to display their writing skills then that their lebel if popularity among the readers is what should matter for them to think of making money from their valuable writings

Interesting to know that wattpad now pays writers for story writing, it's been a while I read with wattpad then there was no withdraw.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds