Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to make money by publishing on WattPad?

Zevin

Captain Junkie
Credits
Wattpad is a writing platform where writers can publish their stories, novel excerpts, and novels. Wattpad also helps the writers to get published with the mainstream media or adapted for film and TV.

How can you make money on Wattpad?

Wattpad is not a normal paid to post site or writing site where you either earn a share of the revenue generated by the site or earn from engagements on your stories or from views and impression. Wattpad is a platform where writers connect with readers and readers connect with writers. Wattpad is a platform to build your fan base. However, the site also allows the writers to make money. They offer a program called paid stories, where writers can block content that will be unlocked only when the readers pay a certain number of coins. These coins can be bought on Playstore or app store.

When the writer is popular, he will always have readers who pay him to read his stories.

Advertisement Placeholder
Wattpad is one application that I love so much, I used tobread so many novels on that platform alot, the writer there get paid when we read their stories that are tagged paid stories. Most writers there get paid when people paid for Wattpad coins.

Wattpad is one application that I love so much, I used tobread so many novels on that platform alot, the writer there get paid when we read their stories that are tagged paid stories. Most writers there get paid when people paid for Wattpad coins.
I have not done any paid readings, but I like that platform where writers find their readers and readers meet the amazing writers. A lot of people have used that platform as a launch pad, to publish elsewhere, on self publishing platform like Amazon or with traditional publisher. I am not a writer and I do not have a capacity to write, but I enjoy reading on wattpad.

Wattpad used to be the St Reading and writing app ever until they introduced their recent updates. Now you can only have two offline stories while the rest you have to read online and there are ads in every chapter you are reading. And although there is the pay to read program, it is not available in every country.

Wattpad is a writing platform where writers can publish their stories, novel excerpts, and novels. Wattpad also helps the writers to get published with the mainstream media or adapted for film and TV.

Wattpad is not a normal paid to post site or writing site where you either earn a share of the revenue generated by the site or earn from engagements on your stories or from views and impression. Wattpad is a platform where writers connect with readers and readers connect with writers. Wattpad is a platform to build your fan base. However, the site also allows the writers to make money. They offer a program called paid stories, where writers can block content that will be unlocked only when the readers pay a certain number of coins. These coins can be bought on Playstore or app store.

When the writer is popular, he will always have readers who pay him to read his stories.
Yes that's a good platform to get paid by writing. But writing needs some experience and our imaginations as well as use of words. One should post his/her best articles or novels there to get more people to their written material. Once you start getting viewers and more readers, you would get paid according to time spent by users or readers on your posted material. New writers should try their luck there

Good to know such platform and thanks for sharing information here , yes I think this is time to try applying for good sites and earning good income , instead of peanuts we earn actually , I hope get accepted by them .

I have checked Wattpad for a possible submission of stories. A writer friend recommended Wattpad. He said I can showcase my stories. However, it is not encouraging to submit there because itnis difficult to gain readers to the post. You need a support group for your submissions otherwise your posts will be like a parish with no readers. Maybe you need to build up your fan base. If you have a legion of readers then you can probably earn good money. But for me it is better to write a blog and promote the blog for a possible residual income.

I know wattpad, I have checked this writing platform. It is a good platform to get your creative writing published. You can use this platform to develop yourself as a writer. If you are lucky, you can also get paid readers. However, I have never published on wattpad.

Many people are hating wattpad now because of this feature but can't blame them since authors are doing their best to make a good book but all for free before. It's been a while since i last use wattpad though so when i see about this change i was confused. It's hard to earn from wattpad i think you need a lot of subscriber and good stories

I have always said it that blog is just the easiest way of making money, instead of working with some other companies, although you can still work with other people to raise some and then start your own, but in situation where you have what it takes to start your own blog, please do cos that's where you can earn higher.

thanks for giving this useful information I am content right and I have written content for different websites and it is very easiest way to earn some money by writing stories and other engagement related posters I will definitely use it and I will try to get a good amount of money to throw viewers

I want to commend you for bringing this here. I have heard about this platform but I have not really explored it to see how it works. But from the analysis and responses above, I think this should be a well designed site where rich contents are needed. Just my thoughts though.

It is very interesting the Wattpad site, it caught my attention, but at the end of your writing you say that the coins can be bought on Playstore . So Wattpad is not a website but an application? I would like you to clarify that point, I would love to register.

I must say that wattpad is an interesting platform for writing whereby writers and readers connect together to grow your base and skills, one of the important things to gain from wattpad platforms is that it increases your writing skills and you learn more through writing.

That's a good one for all the writer in here,is nice to know that there is a site where someone could write story and post it out for and once you gain the popularity, you start making some cool cash from the readers, you don't have to pay the reader,but they will be the one paying to read my content. That's a great site I guess.
[automerge]1616513661[/automerge]

based on what I have read here, I guess wattpad is a writing platform for people who want to become a published author. This platform is not for people like us who post on forums and earn few cents or publish articles and earn a dollar or two.

wattpad is not an ordinary site where you publish your works and start earning money. You need to first build audience, a loyal readers and fans. Only then you can charge these people for accessing your content.

wattpad is not an ordinary site where you publish your works and start earning money. You need to first build audience, a loyal readers and fans. Only then you can charge these people for accessing your content.
It is good that you have made this clarification, it is first of all followers are needed which was not described in the thread. I wonder if these readers or fans are obtained within the same page or you have to get them in another way. I mean the followers must be members of the site?

You can join the site as a reader as well as a writer. The writers on the site will have to wow the readers and make them their fans. When you have a lot of fans, you can set a subscription fees for reading your work. You earn when your loyal fan pays to read your content.

Wattpad is just like the forum marketplace, where you make contents and lock it for some punt of points before unlocking it. Anyone who finds it interesting can just opt in and access what's the contents is all about as described by the poster.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds