Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Increase traffic on Tiktok.

salman Royy

Reputable member
Credits
When I look on tikok people deserve a lot of followers and like.

I make my own good quality videos and post them on Tiktok.

I also write foryou on the description of my videos on tiktok but any of my videos Doesn't go to Foryou.

I want everyone's opinion on how to bring traffic to the tiktok followers.

Advertisement Placeholder

I also write foryou on the description of my videos on tiktok but any of my videos Doesn't go to Foryou.

The best way to get tiktok followers is to put a good video there and show your talent and the other thing is that the more people you follow, the more people will follow you and follow means It doesn't end there, if you put up a good video, people will like you and you can get a lot of flowers in a day.

Traffic on Tiktok for any social media app is directly proportional to your quality of content.
if you provide healthy and quality content to people ultimately there will be more traffic on your account so make quality content to attract heavy traffic

You need to good content for any platform, website, blog or any forum. If you have good content you can easily attract people. Have them compete for money so people can come.

Distributing the tiktok videos on facebook always helps. People then download and search you through the tiktok and watch your content. You should also post on youtube. As that tends to help with money and also you get the subscribers along the way. I have seen that part working out lately and people are more on youtube as well.

I think engagement of people toward any social media platform from posting good and quality videos, can't increase followers by uploading low quality videos on tiktok.

Always try to post attractive videos. It's better to post your own content instead of doing lip sing. You can also comment your link to different videos.
You can also advertise your tiktok id link to different social media platforms. Like Facebook, instagram or twitter. Also send messages to people in inboxes through these platforms.

I don't use tiktok, therefore, I have nothing to share from my personal experience. However, as a digital marketer and webmaster, I do a lot of research on various social sites. Based on my knowledge, I can say the only way to gain traction on your tiktok contents is by creating using useful, interesting, and funny content. If your content is good, you will surely get traffic.

Sharing your tiktok videos on facebook and youtube with a backlink to your tiktok profile can help. You can get followers and traffic. Based on what I have seen, I think light hearted contents get better response. Try to be creative and innovative, don't share the content that is similar to the trending videos. Try to be unique and engaging.

1. Add hashtags to your videos.
  2. Use the 'For You' page.
  3. Share on other platforms.
  4. Interact with other TikTok users.
  5. Collaborate with other people.
  6. Post regularly.
  7. Upload high-quality content

Its very easy. You will make attractive video for your contents. Post quality content regularly, advertise on other platforms. Beside this you have to run tiktok viral promotion also and also interact well with your followers

Yes when some makes good quality vedios then everyone like it but one's have to make such vedio which average people like it for example couple vedios or commedy but commedy always remain first then automatically people like

I don't really use tiktok. The only way I know that something from it went viral is when someone is sharing on facebook, twitter or ig. So linking or sharing your tiktok videos on the platforms I mentioned would be a great help. Joining the trend, making witty, controversial, good quality content videos are also great idea.

Every person who is new at any forum, site or social media has traffic problem. If you want to increase traffic on tiktok then must increase content production to attract your audience. The main point is to collaborate with other tiktokers and also share old

you can simply increse traffic on your tiktok account by simply following these. Create a good video, not necessarily a nude one, create good ones. Then give it a good description so that when people open the video, the content will match the description. Sit back and watch your account grows.

Traffic on tiktok is not so much typical task because if you have a thoughts to make videos you get followers. Mostly people like motivational videos, self talented videos and funny videos. Because people must support the new talented people in tiktok..

let's tear apart the TikTok algorithm and go over a how it works and exactly why it chooses literally every video other than yours to show up on the foryoupage. If there's one thing that always tells the truth, it's science.
And unless you're dealing with real life magic, science is something that TikTok loves. Well, more specifically data.

Determining the peak hours of a social media platform is one of the best ways to increase your TikTok traffic. More people on the app equals more chances of people seeing your content. Usually, TikTok’s peak hours are any time from 3 pm to 7 pm. On the other hand, you can also learn optimum posting times from the people you follow, specifically the content creators. Observe which times they post new content and implement that on your own strategy and see which works best

The quickest and easy way to start driving traffic from your TIKTOK account is by connecting your social media accounts on the app. You can currently add direct links to your IG and YouTube account.

The quickest and easiest way to startdriving traffic from your TikTokaccount is by connecting your social media accounts on the app. You can currently add direct links to your Instagram and YouTube accounts.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds