Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Increase traffic on Tiktok.

Actually, the # dont even do anything. But the most important thing you have to make sure you do, is to add an popular song and just turn the volume down (If needed). If you make TikToks with really random sounds/songs then you wont get any likes or views. Also make the videos short and eye-catching becuase if your videos look really boring the first 3 seconds, then they will move on.

Advertisement Placeholder
I will highly recommend that you should reach out to top accounts that are posting similar to yours and then sit for a collaboration that might even result in the both of you having more followers.

Getting traffic on TikTok is not easy, especially if your contents aren't appealing, trendy or even in tune with what's in vogue. You might find it a bit difficult.

Getting traffic on TikTok is not easy, especially if your contents aren't appealing, trendy or even in tune with what's in vogue. You might find it a bit difficult.
That's another factor to look out for as well, you have to post things that are trending at that moment and as well things that would attract viewers. There are also group chats that helps each other by engaging in themselves on their latest post.

Getting followers on any social media depends a lot on consistent supply of good content. Once one delivers consistently in whatever area of interest people will not only follow religiously they will also invite other people to join.

If you want to increase traffic on Tit tok, Driving Organic Traffic. Image source, Complete your Bio, Increase Engagement: Videos and Sound, Choose Good Posting Times, Organize Contests andGiveaways, Getting Paid Traffic: TikTok Ads and Shoutouts.

Though I am not using tiktok at the moment, but I think that there are so many ways to monetize it. One has to consider making good contents first before trying to do monetization as content is king. Good contents bring good traffic which can be converted to earnings. That is my opinion.

I feel traffic on tiktok depends on the post. If your post are really good then you'll have lots of followers. Also to increase traffic on tiktok, you could ask your friends to share your videos on other social media like Facebook or Instagram.

If you are struggling, it would be best to start driving traffic from other sites to your content if it's good enough. This will get eyes on what you have and they can start sharing it with others they know.

Any video based platform would require that you keep pushing out quality, relevant content on a consistent basis. A platform like tiktok would require that you post videos everyday.
You would also need to follow the top guys in your niche and from time to time request shoutouts. Organising giveaways can also bring followers to you.

I know I never use tiktok before but with experience for you to get traffic or followers you need to share some video in the website in order to bring more traffic.

I know I never use tiktok before but with experience for you to get traffic or followers you need to share some video in the website in order to bring more traffic.
Yes especially during does challenges that usually go on with TikTok. One popular way people get traffic on their TikTok account is by engaging themselves in latest challenges going on and posting it online.

Always make an effort to post visually appealing videos. Instead than lip-syncing, it's preferable to create your own material. You may also leave a comment with your video links.
You can also use various social media channels to promote your tiktok id link. Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, for example. You can also use these platforms to send messages to people's inboxes.

You can increase traffic on TikTOK by posting the videos via other platforms as; Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and the likes. Also, you can also gain traffic by engaging in giveaways.

To be honest, I don't fancy tiktok a lot to the extent that I don't have the account. But I will soon start using it to get more familiar. I will be glad to know how to attract people to my potential tiktok account too. Thanks.

The key to earn traffic on TikTok is building followers, more followers you have, more traffic you will receive. The key to gain followers is to produce interesting content.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds